“Fun place and accommodates gluten free”

Kobe's Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #73 of 346 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The KOBE’S restaurant specializes in Teppanyaki cooking and sushi cuisine.You will be dazzled and delighted! Every meal is a culinary and performance delight that you are sure to enjoy.WE all look forward to serving you as you experience the spectacular cuisine and entertainment for which KOBE’S is famous!Come and discover Japan on your doorstep KOBE'S where Unique atmosphere,authentic entertainment, elegant dining experience.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Ate here for a girls' night out and had a great time! The food was delicious and the chef and manager did a very good job of making me a safe, gluten free meal. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank topnotchplanner

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Dine here on New Year's Eve for a birthday party. There were 9 in the group. Great place for a birthday or a group dinner. Everyone in our group did the hibachi. The chef puts on a nice show. I had the scallop and shrimp. As good as I've had since I've lived in Fargo. Portion sizes were quite big. The only reason I give it a 4 is that I think it's a tad overpriced and were a little slow at refreshing our drinks. But a fine night out every once in awhile.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My family and I love to eat here, it's dinner and a show. I would suggest having a reservation, otherwise you may end up waiting a long time. We enjoy the food, the shrimp, filet mignon, steak, and chicken. I do think the kid's meals should be less expensive; I believe they are $10 and my youngest child does not eat that much. The last 2 times we were seated at the tables we did have to wait quite awhile for a chef to come to our table, so that was disappointing. Overall it's a nice option when you're tired of everything else and have some time for conversation and kids that aren't starving!

1  Thank Melshopper
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had the Hibachi Filet Mignon. AMAZING!!! Most of the chefs have a sense of humor and it is a very fun atmosphere.

1  Thank Rory J
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The employees are not very nice , The kids didnt seem to like the show the chefs put on, and the food was way over priced! WILL NOT COME BACK!

Been to Kobe's Japanese Cuisine? Share your experiences!