“Not very comfortable at all.”
Review of Bison Sports Arena

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bison Sports Arena
Ranked #26 of 39 things to do in Fargo
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I attended the EDC Boys and Girls Basketball Tournament this past weekend and this place has really gone south. It was so unbelievably hot in the place that we almost walked out. Literally, everyone was complaining. Even if I had worn shorts, flip flops, and a t-shirt, it would have been uncomfortable.

There are newer reviews for Bison Sports Arena

Reviewed August 19, 2012

it was my first time here in the u.s. and ndsu. so everything was extremely huge and amazing for me. there are many people coming to my campus for the move-in events, and that's even awesome. many people all have their bison t shirt on and even little kids (which was really cute than the elder though) I had a great time here, and i wish to enjoy my trip in usa more.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

The Bison Sports Arena is not new, by any stretch of the imagination. However, they manage to put on a pretty good basketball show. It's one of the most family-friendly activities on campus. Tickets are reasonably priced and kids are welcome

1  Thank Kristi B