“Rude bartender”

O'kelly's Tastes & Toddies
Ranked #116 of 335 Restaurants in Fargo
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The bartender was very rude. The food was only so so. Very basic bar food. The drinks were average. The waitresses too friendly with the patrons.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Our office won a radio station contest so a few of us went there to cash in our free drink and free appetizer. What a joke! The waitress was flat out mean, even yelling at us once (we were not loud drunks but rather a small group of office employees tired after a long work day), took almost a half hour to deliver me my beer (we timed it), didn't apologize for the delay and didn't ask if I wanted another once I finished it. The free "appetizer" consisted of dry carrots and wings that were gone as soon as they were placed out because people waited in a line to take them when put on a table. We also were informed prior that wearing green or gold (NDSU colors) would entitle us to another free drink. Not once was this mentioned to us despite our green shirts. I will never step foot in there again.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Great service from friendly staff. Food was good pub food.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I've been here a couple of times for after-work outings and it is fun. Fast service, good food and nice atmosphere.