“Great Family Hotel”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed June 22, 2009

We stayed at the Settle Inn on June 19th, 2009 and really enjoyed this hotel. The King Suites were very large and had plenty of space for my wife and our small children. (We took the King Suite because that is all they had available). If you are getting the "Hot Tub" suite, be aware that the "Hot Tub" is a garden tub with jets in a separate room. The pool area was GREAT for the kids. They have a small water slide, basketball hoop, hot tub, and a shallow area for smaller children. The free continental breakfast was also very good with a lot of variety. Overall, excellen hotel and well worth the money!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street

Reviewed May 22, 2009

Stopped in just for an overnight with a bunch of girlfriends on the way to Minneapolis. My only two complaints about this hotel are that it was difficult to find (kind of out of the way & not where we thought it was) and that the elevator is SUPER slow (and the building is only 3 floors!!). That being said, I cannot say enough good things about this hotel, especially the price! I took a chance, based on other people's review & it really paid off. The hotel is very new, big, bright, & airy. It has nice high ceilings in all of the hallways and the rooms. All of us were very impressed with the size of the bathrooms, which is very important when you have 8 women sharing 2 bathrooms. The pool area was also very nice (featuring a water feature and a water slide), big, and clean. Breakfast was extremely impressive for the cost of the hotel. They had the usual cold cereal, fruit, toast, juice, coffee and tea. They also had make your own waffles (which seems to be becoming almost a standard in American hotels) featuring 6 kinds of syrup, strawberries, and whipped cream. The other bonuses were mini bagels & flavoured cream cheese, yogurt, and, surprisingly, biscuits & gravy. I will definitely choose to stay here any time I over night in Fargo and wouldn't hesitate to try other locations. None of us women had anything bad to say about the hotel or its staff, which is pretty amazing since some of us are pretty picky. Also, the staff were very nice & helpful, even when we got locked out of one of the rooms (OOPS!!). This hotel is the perfect place to stay & is highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2009

My husband and I met family in Fargo to run the Fargo Marathon. The hotel is only four months old & absolutely spotless. The manager started breakfast an hour early for the marathon runners. Breakfast was great - waffles, eggs, the works. Very nice pool with slide for the kids. Pool was a little cold. Very nice lobby. The rooms are so clean and beds were comfy. Flat screen TV. This is our new place to stay in Fargo. Booked on Priceline and got a great rate.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2009

My weekend at the Settle Inn & Suites was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had in a long time. My young son and I had to make a weekend at the hotel because he had come down with bronchitis and didn't feel like traveling to my place. Our first night was nice and relaxing in a clean and quiet room that was spotless to say the least. Our second day he was feeling better so we enjoyed the pool then I checked the exercise facilities which was a nice amenity. All in all it was great I will recommend this hotel to others. On a side note the complimentary breakfast is excellent (not just doughnuts & muffins).

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed February 8, 2009

My husband and I spent two nights at the hotel in a two-bedroom suite. It was very spacious and the bed was great! This is a beautiful and unique hotel -- not your typical "cookie cutter." Convenient location with good restaurants and the mall close by.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kjf57
Reviewed January 23, 2009

Brand new and VERY nice. Rooms are large - all the amenities. Pool had a very fun waterslide and a water mushroom - my kids (5 and 7) really had fun. Nice extra - fridge, microwave oven & sink in the room. There are a lot of restaurants around the hotel and a Golden Corral (I think that is the name) next door. We tried it - and it was excellent. Hotel breakfast hot - real good. Kids had a blast in the double bunkbeds! Desk staff were very courteous nad helpful. Told us about their suites - which we will try next time. Thanks!

Stayed: January 2009