I was in Fargo for two days and decided to stay at Arbuckle Lodge. This is an excellent hotel with a superior staff. I stayed in a two room suite - living room and bedroom with a view from my bedroom river of Red River Zoo.
The hotel is close to the freeways and is also close to a park for a nice walk. There are some restaurants nearby as well as shopping within a very short drive.
The morning breakfast was stellar and very good. And being from California I was happy to find that breakfast was served till 10:00 in the morning (could still sleep in and have breakfast) Yippy.
The breakfast eating room is one of the nicest I have ever seen in this type of hotel.
What was also nice is their mid week food they bring in from local restaurants. The first night of my stay it was yummy chicken wings as well as fantastic meatloaf noodles (sounds odd but it was really really good). The next night it was pie night - yeah, had to sample a couple - they were so good.
What is also great about the property is that they have a washer dryer room. Use of the equipment is free and it was of high quality. There was a comfortable sitting are in the room.
Swimming pool area is nice. The room itself was amazing - comfortable couch and chairs in the living room section; a nice middle section with microwave and refrigerator, coffee service, and nice area to do prep; and the bedroom was super comfortable with a king size bed. Both the living room and bedroom had flat screen TVs.
Staff here is as mentioned is stellar. Free parking at the hotel.
When in the Fargo - Morehead area, I would simply return to this hotel - its a really excellent place to stay.
In addition the sitting area in the lobby is nice. Sat there and read the complementary morning paper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo South in Fargo, ND named "BEST HOTEL IN NORTH DAKOTA" by MSN. We know there's no place like home, but with our large comfortable rooms, the AmericInn Fargo South will feel like your home away from home. A charming log canopy welcomes you to the smoke-free AmericInn. Inside, the first thing you'll notice is a three-story lobby with a stone fireplace. The colors are warm, patterned after the setting sun. Here, old-fashioned friendliness meets western charm. Our service is personal. Our attitude is welcoming. And our rooms? Let's just say we drew our inspiration from a prairie horizon. Enjoy our Splash-Bay Adventure Pool area, fitness center, free wi-fi and of course our amazing hot home-style breakfast each morning. Afternoon appetizers are available Monday through Thursday. Hot wings, pulled pork, and nachos are guest favorites. The AmericInn Fargo South hotel is conveniently located in Fargo, North Dakota and only minutes from the best restaurants and shopping. Fargo, North Dakota provides year-round fun and excitement for the whole family. Visit our Fargo hotel on your next family vacation and see what we have to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settle Inn & Suites Fargo Hotel Fargo
- Settle Inn And Suites Fargo
- Settle Hotel Fargo