The room was clean, roomy and pretty quiet considering we were close to the pool, however, we never heard a peep of noise through the walls. There are two doors one leading to the outside and the other leading to the interior hallway. This did allow the neighbor's noise to sneak in a little. The breakfast was very good, not just bagels but cereal, waffle maker, eggs and breads. I thought the mattresses were a little hard but comfortable enough. All in all a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites is built for business and for family travel. We are conveniently located just off Interstate-94 exit 348. Our location will give you access to the business district, attractions, movie theaters, shopping and dinning with minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kelly Hotel Fargo
- Best Western Plus Kelly Inn And Suites
- Best Western Fargo
- Fargo Best Western