“Unique food”
Review of Santa Lucia

Santa Lucia
Reserve with OpenTable
Santa Lucia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 336 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located near West Acre Mall, our restaurant is a great alternative to the chain restaurants. We have all your favorite dishes from Italian restaurants and Greek restaurants along with pizza that is voted best in town year after year. Of course everything on the menu is a little better with a glass of wine. Not only are we a great place for dinner with the family, we can also host your next event in our free banquet room. We do not have set catering menus. Instead we want to work with you; ensuring that you have a great event no matter your budget.
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Such good food, good service, love the atmosphere!! Great date place!! Not your run of the mill eating place!

1  Thank CandJK780
Maria S, Owner at Santa Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments on our restaurant!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Awesome italian and greek place, friendly casual elegance, wide menu and terrific wine offerings. Lots of choices for Italian favorites, and Greek ones as well. Plenty of choices for the vegetarian inclined. Absolute dream of a waiter, Nick, who was polite, professional, and knowledgeable. I would love to come back. This restaurant seemed out of place in Fargo, could easily be in downtown Chicago.

1  Thank dkp213
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Holiday Inn on a recent business trip and needed a restaurant within walking distance for a group of 6. I am so glad I choose this restaurant. everyone liked their meal. portions were very large. I had Mediterranean shrimp pasta. wine choices were very nice and they had a fun wine flight option. I was not thrilled with the tiramisu dessert but waiter gave me a discount when I mentioned it which was unexpected and nice. others who ordered the chocolate lava cake loved it. but I think the best surprise of the evening was our waiter, Nick. He looked about 16 years old but was one of the most formal, professional waiters I have had in a long time. He was so professional that it almost made us laugh given the setting. but we loved it! great job Nick! This restaurant tries hard and cares for their clients and it shows.

3  Thank ACMC75
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Everthing at Santa Lucia is Only the Best! Deccor and atmosphere is amazing and service is Great and all the servers are very freindly and helpfull. I have eaten at Santa Lucia many times and everything i have had there was amazing. The pizza is fantastic especially Zorba the Greek Pizza and The Spano Pizza. I have also had the ribs and they are to die for. Only the best at Santa Lucia.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were the only ones in the restaurant for lunch. We enjoyed our veggie falafel and gyro but were shocked when we got our bill. Our yummy dessert and specialty coffee were just as much as our food. 5 dollars for the coffee and 9 dollars for cheesecake. It was a treat indeed.

2  Thank TaraRouthier
Maria S, Owner at Santa Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Hello Tara, First of all I would love to thank you so much for the nice review! Its nice to know that people do appreciate all the hard work that goes into the whole package in this business. I also want to explain to you the Baklava cheesecake which you had for 8.95 is extremly time consuming to make as well as expensive. That is the reason it is that price. The going rate for a homemade (not chain) good quality dessert is 8-10 and maybe higher. We do have cheaper, 6-7 dollar desserts as well. You picked the best and therefore more expensive. I sure hope you loved it. We pride ourselves on the Baklava cheesecake. And then the 5.00 coffee, We dont have a 5.00 coffee? We do have a Greek coffee at 3.95. That as well is a more expensive coffee. We have regular brewed coffee at 1.95. I guess what I an trying to say is that we feel we are in line with any other establishment on our level. I hope you did enjoy your experience here at Santa Lucia as much as we enjoyed serving you. Thank you so much once again.

Been to Santa Lucia? Share your experiences!