“Always a great meal here.”
Review of Mexican Village

Mexican Village
Ranked #190 of 338 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Have been going here for many years and they never disappoint food is always good and well prepared. On this most recent visit we were served within 15 minutes and everything was excellent. A great place for Mexican food in Fargo.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

No, the food here is not "authentic" Mexican food, but it's as authentic as any chain that claims its food is "authentic" Mexican cuisine. We dined here with a large party that included folks who were loyal regulars, folks who'd eaten here once before, and folks who'd never dined here. We all had good food, and we all loved the salsa. Cumin is its primary flavor, which was a nice break from cilantro (which some of us don't love). The service was OK, and we all had fun. And it was cheap, too. We chose the Main Ave location, which the loyal regulars claim is the better choice.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

They have the best salsa I have ever tasted. Mix in their hot salsa and it's even better. The enchiladas were excellent and the fajitas were great too. Service was excellent.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a great place for our large group and I ate everything on my plate...but my sodium intake was sky high after this meal. Chips and salsa were super salty as were the entree sauces. I don't know if that was just the day we were there or if it's the regular recipe.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I've been told the menus are the same, but for some reason I prefer the Mexican Village on Main. I honestly think their food is better, although both are good. I just prefer the one on Main. And GREAT atmosphere.

Been to Mexican Village? Share your experiences!