All reviews truck stop rooms are amazing sized refrigerator an extended stay hotel front desk freeway pillows elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. The location is wonderful, I travel from out of town to work in Fargo and the location is perfect for me. The rooms are amazing. If you're a solo traveler then this place is for you. Also, if you need an extended stay hotel it has a full sized refrigerator, microwave and range top in the room and also has laundry onsite. The price is beyond reasonable. I've stayed here 3 times on different days of the week and still haven't played more than 60 dollars for a night. The staff was super helpful and friendly. I can't say enough good things. I have more business in Fargo coming up and I'll be staying here for all of it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
StacyD831, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us and for the terrific review!! I'm so glad that you've enjoyed your stays with us! We always appreciate guest feedback, especially when it's as wonderful as this!

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Woodspring was a good clean no-frills stay. The only downside was no pool - not much to actually do at the hotel. But no problems, and a very nice room for the price! Also the location is very handy, just down the road from NDSU campus.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Stacy D, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Hello,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for the great review of our hotel! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I travel for my job and this place is just what I needed for my short stint in Fargo. It definitely love my room. They placed me on the 4th floor which is super quiet. My room was nice and clean and well cared for. It is a stripped down version of a hotel however. There is no ice machines or coffee machines in the room. Easily remedied with a 10.00 pot. If your staying a while, I suggest bringing a pan and a pot. Although the hotel is right next to a truck stop, I barely heard the trucks at anytime. For the price, I couldnt pass it up. Its close to the freeway and lots of stores around. People are friendly and the place is super clean. Well worth the stay

Room tip: 4th floor is the best, and bring a coffee maker
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Stacy D, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Hi Denora,

Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel and for choosing WoodSpring Suites! We always love to hear great feedback! If there is anything else that you need during your extended stay with us, please let the front desk know.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

My friends and I came down for a concert and a girls weekend. The girl at the front desk who checked us in wasn't very friendly. Didn't inform me of where anything was or checkout time. Thankfully I figured it out myself. When we got to our room, I was a little worried that we would hear the elevator opening and closing all night. That was not the case.Carla was working in the morning. I asked her for a late check out and she said absolutely! When it was time for us to head back home, Carla checked us out and was super friendly. Would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi Rachyl,

Thanks so much for the great review and for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

When you drive up to the hotel, it looks very nice. Situated right by a Truck Stop and off the highway 29. Getting in to the hotel lobby is challenging as there are no automatic doors and the doors are single wide. If you have bags to carry in, you have to fumble around to open 2 doors that are heavy. I went in to check in with a reservation through Booking.com. The desk clerk was sitting where I could not see him and proceeded to tell me I had no reservation. I didn't know and didn't care if he was trying to be funny, it was not funny to me after driving over 400 miles to get there. He reluctantly got his back side off his chair and went to the computer. I requested a 1st floor room which nobody bothered to read on my reservation. After some hemming and hawing, I got checked in. The room #113 has 2 queen beds a worthless kitchenette, refrig with no ice maker only a couple of ice trays. No hair dryer. There is no ice maker in the hotel, so you have to walk to the truck stop to get some. The hotel locks up at 10 PM so if you are out and about and get back later than 10 pm you have to call someone to open the door. Beds were comfortable, check out was much easier. Probably will never stay in one of these hotels again.

Date of stay: August 2017