$95
CandlewoodSuites
$101
$95
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$93
Staybridge.com
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
Home2.com
$97
$109
$105
All reviewspirate shipping pongpool areapoolside roomfront deskwater slidesbirthday partyhot tubgreat poolwould stay againbeds were comfortableconferencemallwaterslidespillowscanadaclerk
Reviewed May 15, 2012

don't stay in the towers if you stay here - they are old and staying in the main building is better. the rooms are nice, nothing fancy but nice and clean. we've stayed her several times in our lives and only once did we have a bad experience, and that was just because we had a poolside room and the neighbors were being drunken fools til 4 in the morning. i would suggest not getting a poolside room if there is a big convention or event going on, because people and kids will be out there screaming and loud until midnight when the pool closes. we had a baby so that was not good for us. the drunk neighbors sucked too and we had to call security to come down in the middle of the night. but otherwise, our experiences there have been good.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I can echo what some other reviewers have said about the hotel needing refurbishing. the halls did smell like sickly sweet carpet freshener, and I could hear the man next door to me on the phone like he was in the room with me. Also could hear people in the hall so easily. I was in the tower and the room was quite big and clean, but I would prefer quiet over spaciousness. the free wireless internet worked well. overall I wish I'd chosen a different hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank govtraveller
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear govtraveller,

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed April 23, 2012

While this hotel may have been a star in it's day, that day was probably about 20+ years ago. Hallways smelled of air freshner, rooms were old, carpet was old, bathrooms were old (layers and layers of caulking). It looks like a mini-update was tried, but the rooms (first floor tower) were on par with a Super 8. Certainly not Holiday Inn standard. I wouldn't be surprised to see IC hotels drop this property, just like they did in Grand Forks.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank scruffmaster
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We probably only paid $30 more per night than for a bad hotel, and couldn't have been more pleased. The pool area was clean and comfortable- just the right temperature. They didn't allow outside passes on the weekends, meaning that they were busy, but not horribly overcrowded.
Rooms were spacious and gorgeous.
The walk from out room to anywhere was a LONG walk. If you have mobility issues, this hotel is much too large for you.
The only thing I wished they'd change is the bathroom doors- they open inward, making it hard to get into if you were really heavy... Or, if, like me, you had kids to get into the tub after swimming. The bathroom door was only inches from the toilet seat.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Typically one of my favourite hotel chains due to their consistancy however this dated establishment could use some work. Great staff in the hotel and lounge. I don't spend a lot of time in the pool area however it might be suitable for families. Kid friendly but could use some reno's and repairs especially in the hot tub area.
I've decided to stay away from the restaurant but it appears that the buffet is very popular. Food has been consistantly good on the two occasions we have visited however I found it a little pricey.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple