$95
CandlewoodSuites
$101
$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$93
Staybridge.com
Wingate by Wyndham Fargo(Fargo)(Great Value!)
$66
$106
  • Restaurant
$109
$105
All reviewspirate shipping pongpool areapoolside roomfront deskwater slidesbirthday partyhot tubgreat poolwould stay againbeds were comfortableconferencemallwaterslidespillowscanadaclerk
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Much more than i expected from a holiday inn. Friendly staff and nice clean big hotel. Well managed

• Stayed: November 2011
FARGOHI, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn and it is great to hear you were happy with our services and staff. We strive to deliver a great experience to all our guests and appreciate your review. We look foward to seeing you the next time you are in the Fargo area.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I stayed here for an interview the next day and Royce gave me everything I asked for including a later checkout time. The breakfast was quite good and the rooms were clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: try to get a room that begins with 1 or 4 so its on the 1st floor; if you are in other rooms then you have to walk quite a ways to the elevator to go up to them.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
FARGOHI, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments and we appreciate you staying with us at the Holiday Inn during your recent visit. We look foward to seeing you the next time you visit the Fargo area.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

This was my first time staying in Fargo, I booked online, but only choose it due to it's "WATERPARK" - and I use that term lightly.
I came in from the North on I-29 and the Hotel was convieniently located right near the edge of the highway and I could see many big-box stores and restaurants so I was pleased.
I checked in fast and an hour ahead of schedule all was going well, but when I saw the room I was a little disappointed; When I booked online the only room available was a non-smoking single King bed.My payment was in advance and non refundable so I was told I got a "deal", over the normal fare. My room had to be non-smoking, but at over $100 a night I guess I was expecting a little more.
I would have stayed here regardless because my son (7) wanted to experience the much touted "Shipwreck Bay Water Playland". But I guess I should have paid more attention to the amendeties (or should I say,LACK OFF).
No safe,fridge or microwave,fuzzy flat screen TV and the bathroom was so small even my son found it cramped.
There are arcarde games(half of them had Out of Service signs on them, the other half should have as you would put your money in and nothing happened.
There is free ping pong, which is okay I guess, but the air hockey table is a buck a play and one side of the table is pushed up against a wall limiting movement.
I guess my biggest disapointment was the pool, the ad made it seem like it was more seperate from the kids water area but it is actually just a 4 foot deep wading pool so parents can catch their kids as the slide down 3 rather dull water slides.
The Pirate ship appeared much larger/more exciting in photos - well done to the advertisers, you got me!.
My son enjoyed it, I guess but he's been at better and after 40 minutes he was kind of bored.Maybe if he was there with more friends he would have had a better time, but I think the whole waterpark experience is for the 1-5 age range.
There is also an adult exercise area, though when I walked by I saw a 5 year old in the room unattended hauling around a dumbell!
The pool area also sells beer ($3) and the building offers free coffee, and internet.
bottom line, if you don`t have kids, (or even if you do) I thinkthere are much cheaper hotels that still offer a decent pool area and more room options.

Room Tip: If you don`t have kids ask for a room as FAR AWAY from the pool as possible!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
FARGOHI, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2011

Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate your feedback and choosing our hotel to stay at during your visit. We apologize that your stay with us fell short of what you were expecting. We do strive for excellence at our hotel, and we do hope you will try us again in hopes to make your next stay a memorable one!

Reviewed October 15, 2011

I stayed at this establishment recently. Their set up is fairly unique. They have a few buildings. They gave me a room on the 6th floor. I assumed that it'd be in the same building as the lobby. It wasn't. They have a tall building in the back that doesn't look like it belongs there. I had to walk or drive to the lobby, hotel restaurant, etc. The back building smelled awful. It smelled like mold. I asked to be move to another room. The front desk staff was not friendly. After I settled into a different room, I ordered some steak from room service. They screwed up my order and were hesitant to fix it. I sent everything back. I couldn't try to reason with them anymore. Overall, the staff at this hotel was very rude, inconsiderate and has no knowledge of customer service. If I ever come to Fargo again, this hotel will not be on my list. You'd have to twist my arm and threaten my life in order for me to change my mind. The main building wasn't bad. The back building was fairly old. If you have to stay here, don't stray from the main building.

• Stayed: October 2011
FARGOHI, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2011

Thank you first and foremost for your comments about your recent stay with us. We take all comments and use them to help us improve future stays for yourself and others. We obviously did not succeed in our attempt to give you the best experience while staying with us, and I apoligize. We are addressing your concerns with our staff and thank you for staying with us. Please know our entire staff strive to give the best service possible, but fell short on aspects of your stay with us, and I again apoligize for this.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

This was a great hotel for families, the pool was great little ones as well as older children. The rooms were clean and the staff was helpfu. Only the are around the pool was very busy and got a little dirty throughout the day.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

Thank You for your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn. We appreciate your comments so we can continue to deliver excellent service to our guests. I am sorry you did not enjoy the excercise room during your visit. We recently renovated the excercise room, to include weight balls, free wieghts, and new excercise machines with individual flat screen tv's on each aparatus for our guests enjoyment. It is disappointing that you did not enjoy this part of your stay, but we want thank you again for staying with us and let you know we appreciate you choosing Holiday Inn during your visit to Fargo.