“I would stay here again!”
Review of Holiday Inn Fargo

Holiday Inn Fargo
Ranked #30 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My girlfriends and I booked a room with a King Bed and a Sofa Bed. The king bed was very comfortable, the sofa bed was kind of saggy in the middle. The room was nice and big and very clean. They have Bath and Body toiletries which was a nice treat.

Make sure to avoid the pool area when you are booking a room because it is very loud there. The pool itself was nice and something that kids would enjoy.

There's plenty of parking and the location is great - right across from West Acres Mall. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We choose this hotel because of the pool that other reviews stated was great for kids under age four - totally valid. The shallow section and warm water was great for the kids. There were some staff issues in the pool area one night but management was very quick to rectify this and appreciative of our comments.

Otherwise, the room was pricier than other hotels in the area and I'm not convinced that the pool or location can justify this higher cost. No fridge or microwave in the standard room, no breakfast, etc...

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Everything was great! The front desk clerks were very nice and helpful and the housekeeping staff was very friendly and did a great job! The room (executive suite) was very spacious and we slept great in the comfortable bed. If the coffee in the lobby was gone, the restaurant was more than happy to fill our cup! Fitness room was well equipped - and all equipment seemed to be working well! Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Tower executive suite was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2011

If you want to have fun with the pirate ship pool but not get a wink of sleep this is the place for you. Without a doubt the loudest hotel I have ever stayed at between the hours of 10pm-6am. Rude, inconsiderate guests and not one staff member to do anything about it. The hall ways were full of guests and drunks all night long. It never ended. Could not wait to leave and will never return.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Eliza78052
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Rooms are average. Little older building, and you can hear thru the door areas. Hotel had security to keep the pool area quite at close. The price was right for this hotel. Nice little waterpark area for young kids. Close to the mall.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2011

Kind of a strange layout in this hotel, my room was at the back, a long way from the reception area. The room was dated, and the paint was pealing off the roof in the bathroom. Bed was comfortable, carpet was stained, furniture was getting old.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 25, 2011

It's been 8 years since I was at this hotel. The lobby looks good and updated. Check-in went smoothly. Staff was pleasant. I ordered a poolside room. It was a standard room. Two double beds. A desk and a Tv stand. Because I ordered the poolside room, I also got a refrig (Half) and a Micro. I want the refrig because we planned on sitting by the pool and I wanted a place to keep food and beverages cold. I think all hotels should offer a small refrig. The room was updated. The TV was flat screen and the room was clean. The bedding was comfortable. My bed had something going on. I would lay down and it would tilt. Felt like one leg was missing a castor or something. I usually went to bed late, so I was so tired to notice it much. The bathroom has marble sink and was clean. I noticed while taking a shower the ceiling was beginning to peal. Saw black spaces. I thought that maybe it is time to renovate again.

The pool was very busy! Lots of kids. I liked the energy. Fun for all. The staff at the pool bar was exceptional. Very friendly.

I went to the restaurant on Saturday Morning. I joined some friends. My waiter was one of the best waiters I have ever had. I only regrett I didnt look for him name. Bill came to $10.00. I gave him a 4.00 tip. Wonderful.

The bar was crowded and fun. Wait staff was really friendly too. I started to think that it must be a Fargo thing. It was great.

The location is excellent for large groups. Many restaurants and a mall across the highway to visit if you have time. We didnt. You can walk to a a grocery store and a liquour store. We rode a bus up to Fargo, so that was nice to be able to walk to get our drink on.

• Stayed: January 2011