“Great stay!!!!!”

Ranked #25 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Estevan, Canada
“Great stay!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Spent 2 days in Fargo. Our stay there was EXCELLENT!!!! Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Very reasonable rate--have stayed in much more sxpensive places for far less accomodation. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sask. travellers

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Richard M
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our wonderful guests and we appreciate yours. We pride ourselves in providing a place to stay at exceptional value and understand that the “little” things do matter when it comes to providing a comfortable room. Look forward seeing you on your next trip to Fargo.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Velva, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

The red roof in used to be the Sleep inn of Fargo. The people from Red Roof inn have remodeled all the rooms, new everything and super clean! I was most impressed with the floors. Carpet only in the bed areas. Where you walk in, roll your suitcases had a laminate like floor. How smart is that? Hotel carpet always seems so dirty, this is a great idea. The rooms are small, but they get the job done. If you want a clean place to sleep, this is the place for you. We will be back when we go back to Fargo for Shopping and concert trips!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank shoeboxdriver
Thank you for staying with us and leaving this kind review - we truly appreciate it. We were more than happy to accommodate your needs during your stay and it was a pleasure to serve you and your family.

We're humbled by your kind words and hope you'll visit us again soon!
Easton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Recently had to stay several nights in Fargo .. initially Valley Imports recommended Red Roof and another hotel in the area to stay when I brought my car in for service.

Came in a day early for an early appointment, found out after checking out that parts not available so had to stay a second night so was able to get into another room prior to 3pm .. then parts were late so Lonnie made arrangements with staff to allow me to check out later / 1pm rather than 11 ....... additionally I needed a letter mailed and since the mail man had already left, so Lonnie said she would drop it by the post office herself !!

My hats off to Lonnie .. helped me with checking out at 1pm rather than 11 by coordinating it with her housekeeper manager.

All of the staff from Sunday night check in thru Tuesday checkout were fantastic !
I was so lucky to have chosen this hotel to stay at !!!

Curt

Room Tip: Clean . great atmosphere . great breakfast . floors starting immediately in entry way pretty s...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank curt b
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
We are so thrilled that you have taken the time to write your comments. I will pass this onto Lonnie and the housekeeping staff. It was wonderful that we could be of service to you. Looking forward seeing you on your next visit to Fargo.
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Nice place to stay and the price is reasonable. Right next to the Fargo Visitors Center where you can go see the woodchipper used in the movie Fargo. Staff was very friendly. We didn't use the pool or hot tub but they are indoors.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback on your recent visit to our hotel! I have shared this with the staff and we are all happy to have warmly accommodated you. We look forward to your next visit.
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Red Roof Inn is our new hotel of choice when staying in Fargo, ND. We have stayed there two or three times now. Every time we've stayed there, we have such an excellent experience. For about $65 a night (Which is what we've payed), it is an outstanding hotel. The hotel entrance is very cottage-like and welcoming. The front desk staff are always pleasant and helpful. The hotel rooms are clean and smell clean (not a funky smell like some hotels), are very spacious and the laminate floors are much better than carpets. It makes me much more comfortable. We haven't had the breakfast but i've heard it was fabulous. Overall, I give this place a 5 out of 5! Keep up the good work Red Roof Staff!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
I am glad that you have truly enjoyed your stay here. The staff here truly care about our guest's and I am more than pleased to know that we are doing our job correctly. We are here to help, so never hesitate to ask if needed. We take our time to ensure that our guest's are satisfied.
South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

First, let me explain my rating. I have stayed at higher end hotels that were nicer than this one, but I have given them lower ratings. This Red Roof Inn earned five stars because of the excellent value for the money. Even though it was not perfect, I got way more than one would expect for $80 a night. I had not stayed in Red Roofs for years because the chain had gone downhill. This property in an exception.

pros: Handy location near the intersection of two interstate highways. Front desk staff was friendly. My room request was honored. Check in and check out were swift. Room was clean with one exception. The pool area was nice. There was a separate area for toddlers. Water was warm and everything looked clean. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The majority of the property looked newly remodeled. Breakfast was sufficient and included eggs and waffles.

Cons: Room was small. I would not attempt to squeeze five people in one of these rooms. It would also be tight if you have more than two suitcases. There was a very slight cigarette smell, but not enough to bother us. Waffle maker had to go through two cycles to cook the waffles. Housekeeping did not remove the soap bar from the previous occupant.

We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback on your recent visit to our hotel! I have shared this with the staff and we are all happy to have warmly accommodated you. I will talking with the housekeeping department about the soap left in the room. Very sorry about this issue. We look forward to your next visit.
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Check in and check out was great. It has friendly and attentive staff, and I always appreciate good service. The hotel is good, although it is a budget hotel. If you're expecting something fancy, go somewhere else. The pool is for the polar bears, not for families. Our little boy was looking forward to a swim, but only his big toe got wet (and chilled). The hot tub was very hot, so my husband and son came back to watch tv instead. The rooms are small, and the bathroom door is a pocket door - the lock for the pocket door very small and difficult to use. Breakfast had a great selection, and we were ell satisfied. We were on the main floor, and heard the people walking above us until late at night, and then again very early 0600 hrs). They walked around non stop, so if staying here agin, I would only stay on the top floor. The location is good and it was easy to find although the roof is green, not red! My review seems a big negative, but it's not meant to be. It you want an affordable place to rest (after a day of shopping), it's a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Stay on the second floor so that you won't hear people walking around all night.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Redroof Inn of Fargo.. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue with the pool and the hot tub. This should have not happened. I will be talking with the maintenance department on this issue. We hope you would reconsider staying with us on your future visits to Fargo.