“Red Roof Inn, Fargo North Dakota”
Review of Red Roof Inn Fargo

Red Roof Inn Fargo
Ranked #24 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Tauranga
“Red Roof Inn, Fargo North Dakota”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I are visiting from New Zealand and found the front desk receptionist, Lonnie very professional and helpful. Our room was very clean and with modern decor especially
the flooring being a combination of carpet and timber grain. This gave us a very pleasant and enjoyable stay. Complimentary coffee being available 24/7. We recommend this Inn to our friends

Kay B

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback on your recent visit to our hotel! I have shared this with the staff and we are all happy to have warmly accommodated you. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Winnipeg
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just stayed here on a recent shopping trip from Manitoba. I had a coupon from the paper so we got the already very reasonable regular rate down to $56 a night plus tax!! Rooms were recently renovated nicely, were clean and beds were comfy. There is a pool and hot tub and free wifi throughout the hotel, no password needed! Good breakfast was included, even sausage, eggs and waffles, as well as the usual items like yogurt fruit and cereal. We had the one queen bed room and my only concern was the room is a bit on the small size. There was no tub, just a large shower and I don't think I have ever seen a hotel that a pocket door to the bathroom before! I guess that saved some space. Also the sink was on the outside of the bathroom, which I liked, hubby can shower while I put on makeup without the mirror fogging up. But for us it all fine. The hotel is located near all the shopping and is very close to c'mon inn, which charges close to$150 a night. Just sayin. We would stay here again!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lovinbrandy
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
w
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A nice recently renovated hotel. I would not recommend staying on the first floor. All the rooms has hardwood floor. We heard people walking in the room above us and the floor was creaking loudly from 6 AM to 8:30 AM. Could not sleep in.

We mentioned this to the front desk person when we checked out. The person basically offered an apology and that was it. After writing the tripadvisor review, the general manager contacted me and offered an apology and discount. Nice to see management care about the guests.

I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again in the future. However, will try to stay on second floor.

Room Tip: Stay on second floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix the issue. We enjoy having guest like yourself stay with us. Look forward seeing you on your next trip to Fargo.
Fargo
Reviewed August 19, 2013

stayed here last week, room was very comfortable, staff was friendly. Hotel was a Sleep Inn before and they updated their hotel and the updates are very nice. Great improvements made and same wonderful service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Chilliwack
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Right off the highway. Near good restaurants. Has a pool and clean rooms. Good prices. Hotel staff were nice enough. Also worth mentioning is that the room was quiet! Not too much noise leaking from other rooms or the hallway

• Stayed August 2013
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn of Fargo. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be pleasant as the previous one.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The refrigerator door would not shut, but the front desk clerk immediately came up and fixed it. In the hall we could hear the TV in the room next to us almost at the blaring level. But when we entered our room we couldn’t hear it at all. Amazing walls.

As mentioned by others, the price is very reasonable.

The Positives: the price, comfortable room (although a couple issues, see below), fridge and microwave in room, competent staff, literally next door to the Visitor’s center, convenient location just off I-94 and one interchange off I-29, good breakfast but fairly typical (nothing special), electric outlets on the lamps so there are more than the typical which is very nice

The Negatives: only one chair in room (a desk chair), no elevator, although the room feels like it has a decent amount of space it is awkwardly arranged so that it is not easy to find space for 2 suitcases, no tub just shower – but a roomy shower

For what you pay, this is a good deal. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn.

Canada
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Small room for shopping and luggage and cart did not fit in room. Breakfast was nothing outstanding but was the standard. Upgraded decore was very nice but the doors could have been changed to be more soundproof. The laminate floors were nice but not when the guests above are walking on it.

• Stayed July 2013
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fargo, responded to this review, July 31, 2013