“We had a good experience - no complaints. 2 Queen beds...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fargo

Days Inn Fargo
Ranked #14 of 49 Hotels in Fargo
Edgeley
“We had a good experience - no complaints. 2 Queen beds...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We had a good experience - no complaints. 2 Queen beds would be better than 2 doubles. Being a couple a king is preferred but not always available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Levi O, General Manager at Days Inn Fargo, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thanks for your review! I'm glad that I was able to assist you in such a timely matter. We do value your business and look forward to seeing you again. As always you can email me at fargodaysinn@gmail.com anytime for any future needs. Have a great day! -Levi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Big thanks to GM Levi who helped me out with a points issue 6 months after my stay! Very helpful and prompt - nice to see customer service does still exist out there and people are willing to help out of the goodness of their hearts!

Property was very nice and clean, would for sure recommend staying there! Winnipeggers - look no further! Close to West Acres and lots of restos, and GREAT customer service!

Room Tip: The accessible room gives you a big bathroom!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 717jdp717
Arborg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very friendly staff at check in and it turns out that the hotel has coupons with $20 off regular room rate and even though I didn't have the coupon the clerk gave me the discount and I ended up paying with tax less than 78 dollars a night. The room was quite spacious with a king size bed and clean and maid service did an excellent job during my stay. Loved the pool and hot tub. Was able to do laps in the pool and the spa was just a nice way to relax. Although I never made use of it there was a little gym with tread mills or walking machines which I could see people using as I lazed in the hot tub. The continental breakfast was somewhat more substantial than other hotels offer. Besides the standard cold cereal and toast there was a choice of scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausages, danish, bagels, waffles, fruit, yogourt, regular and decaf coffee - tided me over well until mid afternoon. Close to several shopping centres and within walking distances of smaller stores and a variety of restaurants. Would highly recommend for anyone visiting Fargo.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have really, really good reviews about some things, and a couple issues on others...
Service Staff: Above average - Rachel and Levi were whom I dealt with in my three night stay and I have to really give a rave reveiw for Levi, he went above and beyond. After my check out I'd realized I had forgotten my phone charger in the room, but I was already to the airport.
I called the hotel and asked if they could check and Levi had found it. I asked him to have it mailed, but he then advised me he was actually headed out toward the airport and would drop it off to me, and he did!

The room: The room is spacious and satisfactory as far as what's needed, comfort etc. *see "cleanliness" at the bottom -

Breakfast: It was average. First day's breakfast was much better than second. Waffles, eggs bacon, danishes, etc. No yogurt... was surprised... Second day however, there were no eggs or meat, only waffles and danishes. No yogurt - only protein was boiled eggs ?

Cleanliness: Hotel: Fine. Room: At first glance the cleanliness of my room was normal. Then I moved the nightstand to plug in my phone charger and was disgusted. There were someone else's toe nail cuttings, dust, dirt, etc. Yuck. Room cleaners should move things when they vacuum, etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hi There! It was my pleasure to bring you your phone charger. We are only a few miles from the airport so it wasn't anything at all. I want you to know what we took care of the issues you spoke of and are seeing that those types of things don't happen for anyone else. Again, I am glad that you had a nice stay and I hope to see you again. - Levi