“great hotel friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Fargo

Days Inn Fargo
Ranked #15 of 50 Hotels in Fargo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have really, really good reviews about some things, and a couple issues on others...
Service Staff: Above average - Rachel and Levi were whom I dealt with in my three night stay and I have to really give a rave reveiw for Levi, he went above and beyond. After my check out I'd realized I had forgotten my phone charger in the room, but I was already to the airport.
I called the hotel and asked if they could check and Levi had found it. I asked him to have it mailed, but he then advised me he was actually headed out toward the airport and would drop it off to me, and he did!

The room: The room is spacious and satisfactory as far as what's needed, comfort etc. *see "cleanliness" at the bottom -

Breakfast: It was average. First day's breakfast was much better than second. Waffles, eggs bacon, danishes, etc. No yogurt... was surprised... Second day however, there were no eggs or meat, only waffles and danishes. No yogurt - only protein was boiled eggs ?

Cleanliness: Hotel: Fine. Room: At first glance the cleanliness of my room was normal. Then I moved the nightstand to plug in my phone charger and was disgusted. There were someone else's toe nail cuttings, dust, dirt, etc. Yuck. Room cleaners should move things when they vacuum, etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Levi O, General Manager at Days Inn Fargo, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Hi There! It was my pleasure to bring you your phone charger. We are only a few miles from the airport so it wasn't anything at all. I want you to know what we took care of the issues you spoke of and are seeing that those types of things don't happen for anyone else. Again, I am glad that you had a nice stay and I hope to see you again. - Levi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

From the outside everything looks the same but once you enter you will notice new carpet, new paint, and a working pool and hot tub (it was closed last time). But the most important items when it comes to a pleasant stay, is a friendly person at the desk, comfortable beds, and a quiet room. The Days Inn has it all.

Pros: no smoke smell, updated carpet and paint, comfortable beds, quiet rooms, polite staff, fresh fruit and coffee always available, and location.

Cons: the amount of chlorine in the hot tub.

• Stayed May 2012
Inver Grove Heights
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

The rooms weren't that great of a deal for the price. All the lights and pretty much everything was unplugged in the room so we had to go around plugging things in in the dark.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello LindK, Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience of the unplugged lights. Between vacuums and cell phone chargers I feel your pain. We are taking steps to fix it however, We are in the process of ordering new lamps that have plugins right on the lamps! We will finish replacing the carpet by November. If there is anything else you would like to visit with me with about our hotel please email at fargodaysinn@gmail.com or call me at 701-235-5566. Have a great day! - Levi