WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #13 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Williston, North Dakota
“My second home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Levi and the staff at Days Inn have been absolutely wonderful. I am in the process of moving from Williston to Fargo and have been back and forth many times to shop for houses. I choose to stay at this hotel because whether I arrive at 2pm in my vehicle or 2am on Amtrak, my room is always ready and staff is waiting with friendly smiles. It's comforting knowing I will be in my room relaxing or sleeping within minutes of arriving. Occasionally I will forget to pack a toiletry item. Front desk staff is always accommodating and has whatever I need to my room within seconds of my request. It's been nice being able to call this place my 2nd home.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here and rented a room with two double beds. Although the price was good I will not be staying at this hotel again. If you want nothing more than a comfy bed and can turn a blind eye to everything else, this hotel may be for you.

It was dated and dingy. The fan was very noisy, on the plus size this drowns out regular hotel noises. The carpets looked worn and not properly cleaned. Although bedspreads have been updated the rest of the furniture is quite dated. We had a fridge but no microwave.

Housekeeping leaves room for improvement here. It wasn't til I was already in the shower that I discovered all the short and curlies left behind from a previous guest... Pretty gross. The rest of the bathroom appeared clean.

On our second day staying at the hotel we returned from shopping to discover towels on the bed that housekeeping had left... They weren't mine and they weren't clean. Again, unimpressed and gross.. I don't know if those towels came from our room even but they would have been on the floor if they did. There was also something sticky left on the table, took care of it with my Lysol wipes though.

We also had trouble receiving wifi on our wireless devices (we didn't want to get charged roaming as we live across the border) I went to front desk and they gave me a number to call. Fifteen minutes of my time on the phone later it was working.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family was in town to take my nephews to Monster Jam at the Fargo Dome. The kids really enjoyed swimming in the pool & I found the pool area to be well maintained. The front desk staff was friendly. We took advantage of the free WiFi to use our iPad to watch a movie on the couch in the room while the kids were in bed watching cartoons on the flat screen tv. The hotel is conveniently located near the interstate & the heart of Fargo, so there were plenty of choices of restaurants near us. Plus the room had a mini-fridge & microwave so we could store & reheat our leftover food from supper. I would use the Days Inn again & would recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed February 2013
denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We got stranded in Fargo, due to weather. These folks were lifesavers! They picked us up from the airport very late at night during a blizzard and upgraded us due to my husbands disability and not being able to use their stairs so we could stay on the first floor.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank superbusy
Mankato
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice property. In town for business and the location was perfect. Reasonable price for a clean quiet place in the heart of it all in Fargo. There are many hotels for less $$$ yet this Days Inn was terrific for everything it offered. Nice people, Clean and very quiet even next to the highway. I will return to this location in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I run a business here in Fargo, ND that requires my out of town people to find a home for there stay in Fargo. The management staff in unbelievable to work with and very professional. They are always on point with EVERY reservation i make and NEVER miss a beat. Lets not forget its location (right in the heart of everything fargo has to offer). The accuracy, cleanliness and professionalism from the General Manager and staff is the best in town. Days inn exceeds all expectations. Thank you Days Inn and the staff for everything you do for my company. You are the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ryan B
Oakdale, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was really surprised to see how the Days Inn Hotel has really improved their brand. When my wife booked the hotel I was skeptical from past experiences 5+ years ago. However, my attitude quickly changed the moment I walked in the hotel. The hotel had a pool, large hot tub, a pretty descent continental breakfast, with clean, spacious, and updated rooms to boot. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. For the price, you can't beat this hotel anywhere in Fargo. This will be my new hotel destination for my trips to the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family