“Fargo Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fargo

You added Days Inn Fargo to your Saves list
Days Inn Fargo
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3431 14th Ave South, Fargo, ND 58103-3414 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 49 Hotels in Fargo
Mankato
“Fargo Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice property. In town for business and the location was perfect. Reasonable price for a clean quiet place in the heart of it all in Fargo. There are many hotels for less $$$ yet this Days Inn was terrific for everything it offered. Nice people, Clean and very quiet even next to the highway. I will return to this location in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I run a business here in Fargo, ND that requires my out of town people to find a home for there stay in Fargo. The management staff in unbelievable to work with and very professional. They are always on point with EVERY reservation i make and NEVER miss a beat. Lets not forget its location (right in the heart of everything fargo has to offer). The accuracy, cleanliness and professionalism from the General Manager and staff is the best in town. Days inn exceeds all expectations. Thank you Days Inn and the staff for everything you do for my company. You are the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ryan B
Oakdale, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was really surprised to see how the Days Inn Hotel has really improved their brand. When my wife booked the hotel I was skeptical from past experiences 5+ years ago. However, my attitude quickly changed the moment I walked in the hotel. The hotel had a pool, large hot tub, a pretty descent continental breakfast, with clean, spacious, and updated rooms to boot. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. For the price, you can't beat this hotel anywhere in Fargo. This will be my new hotel destination for my trips to the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
West Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was in town visiting my family over the holidays and booked my room online based off reviews. We were very happy with our choice! The hotel gives you a very warm and comfy feeling, the breakfast was average for a continental, the pool was perfect for the kids and the front desk was extremely nice and helpful. We will definitely stay at the days inn the next time we are in town..
Thanks

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
richardton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

My daughter and I checked into the Days Inn on the evening of 11/27/12 ..we were given room #112....the minute we opened the door there was an issue...the beds were rumpled and unmade as if someone had just gotten up and left..both beds......so we went to the desk and were given room #151...yes..the beds were made...but the toilet DID NOT work..once again..desk and on to room #165..finally..a room that was clean and everything worked..very disappointed and wont stay again..even though they took $40 off our room fee..

Room Tip: use another motel..this one has trouble with cleaning staff..room was large and had microwave and fr...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank carmen k
Levi O, General Manager at Days Inn Fargo, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Hi Carmen,

First I want to thank you for your survey response. I am incredibly embarrassed about the moving around we did with you during your arrival in November. As you can see from our other reviews we are usually pretty good. Unfortunately we were not perfect at check in. Typically we do not check people into dirty rooms, but I am happy that you were able to get into one that you enjoyed without having to wait for us to clean it. It is my hope that you contact me via email at fargodaysinn@gmail.com, or at the hotel 701-235-5566. I would like to speak with you about your stay. We would like to earn an opportunity to give us another chance! Thanks again for your review. - Levi