“weekend away”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo
Ranked #13 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed March 19, 2014

very nice room, very clean. very noisy as there were kids running upstairs and in our hallway a lot. No warm water in the morning to shower.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Samuel P, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

I want to thank you for taking time from your schedule to share your comments with us. It is important that we receive and act on all of our guest comments. We are very proud of our hotel and more importantly of our staff. I do apologize about your issues that you did encounter while you stayed with us. They have been brought up with our maintenance department, as well as our security team. We do hope that next time you are in Fargo, you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stayed 3 nights and never had a good connection. The front desk had to connect us to a service center in Detroit and even after they rebooted the router we still had slow service. Not 'Business' friendly. Also, plan on spending 5 minutes to get an elevator to or from your room. You can take a nap during the ride it is so slow.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you, Gwen, for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely apologize your stay was not as great as it could have been. We never want our guests leaving with a sour taste of their stay. I did want to let you know that we are actually in the middle of getting brand new internet, throughout the entire hotel. Our new internet provider should alleviate any and all problems our current internet may cause. As for our elevators, those are also in the process of getting switched out and brand new ones put in their place. I do hope you can give us another chance to see what our hotel is actually all about.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Liked the room just fine, I did pay for a suite, so why when I got my room and had issues with the toilet did you bring me a plunger and expect me to fix it myself? I didn't break it! The kid actually told me it was "in his contract" which I didn't know they had, that he didn't have to fix it. I did get upset at that point, to which he left to "get a manager". Needless to say, same kid returned minutes later gloved up (eye roll) and fixed the issue. I guess the manager decided it was in his "contract"!

• Stayed: March 2014

My heartfelt apologies about the complication you encountered during your stay, Alice. I have discussed this with our management staff in an effort to prevent this in the future. I know that what you experienced is not what we strive for here and we would love to improve your impressions as much as possible! My hope will be that you will come to stay with us in the future, in order to give us the opportunity to reimage the hotel for you. Again my apologies.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This newly renovated hotel is a beautiful place to stay. The staff is amazing, and the price for the quality is the best in F-M.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Samuel P, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel team and our hotel! I have shared your comments with our staff, and am certain that your feedback serves to encourage all of us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area, and thank you for your business and loyalty!

Reviewed March 13, 2014