“Deliciously Organic”
Review of Stix N' Twigs - CLOSED

Stix N' Twigs
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I had soup and a sandwich. It was fresh, homemade, satisfying and more than I could eat, so I had it for dinner, too!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

On a recent adventure to SD, ND, and MT, we discovered the Facebook page for Stix N' Twigs. The vegetarian and organic options are not typical for this area of the country so on September 14, we drove over 4 hours to have lunch at this restaurant. It was certainly worth the drive!
The food was fresh, interesting, and well-presented. Equally as welcoming were Chelsea and Paul who made every effort to ensure that our meal and experience were exceptional.

1  Thank Lazandi
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I ordered a bison burger on croissant, but the meat simply needed better seasoning, and the croissant was a croissant-like bun that was not great.