“Best Pizza parlor in Dickinson”
Review of Wildcat Pizzeria - CLOSED

Wildcat Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
“Best Pizza parlor in Dickinson”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Pizza great, Nachos incredible family friendly if you can sit near the kitchen you can see them hand toss the pizza dough it is cool and the kids get a kick out of it

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Andrew S

Dickinson, North Dakota
“Lacking”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had worse service I have ever had during one visit. Cashier was very rude and showed a lot of attitude, because she didn't understand something as simple as someone asking for 6 cups and not the three she gave us. Boneless wings look and taste like something you get out of the cheap freezer section at Wal-Mart. Only positive was marinara sauce. Pizza is ok but crust is really laking in taste. Crust only comes in one type, there are no options.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Rambus646
Wildcat Pizzeri... D, Manager at Wildcat Pizzeria, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hello,
Sorry to hear about your experience regarding our customer service. We strive hard to make the guests' experience the best possible. Without making any excuses, we sincerely apologize and would like to invite you back. We take great pride in the food that we serve and only use the highest quality ingredients. We are branching out and adding new menu items that maybe you are interested in trying. Again, we apologize and would like to invite you back for dinner on us! Please give us a call at the store (701) 483-7616, ask for Mikki or Cathi. Just mention Trip Advisor and your address and we will get a gift certificate sent out immediately!
Thank you and we hope to make it up to you and truly do value your opinion.
Dickinson, North Dakota
“WOW”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I am a frequent patron of Wildcat, and will continue to be one. The service is very good. They are friendly, funny, and very personable. The food is excellent. I'm not sure why there are so many bad reviews here. The pizza is awesome. Yea its not your typical greasy Pizza Hut, or Dominos. If you're looking for a greasy gut bomb, then Wildcat is not for you. The thin whole wheat crust is unique and tasty. The sauce they use tastes so fresh and full of tomato chunks. My mouth is watering as I type this by the way. The toppings are seamingly endless, and you can put what ever your heart desires on your pizza, nachos or your stromboli-which is my favorite. The 1st time I ordered a stromboli, I was amazed! It was the size of a football and baked to perfection (mouth still watering). The taco nachos are soooo good. The chicken wings are worth ordering as well (LOVE THE SPICY). Overall I give Wildcat 10 out 10 stars! Don't listen to the haters! Haters gonna Hate. Go to Wildcat for a unique pizza experience. They deliver too!

• Visited August 2013
Iowa
“A new pizza joint in town”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We enjoyed the pizza we bought at Wildcat. We ordered it to take out and it was ready at precisely the time that was specified when we phoned in the order. The atmosphere was clean and inviting. The workers were friendly and welcoming. I did find it to be a bit pricey though.

• Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fun place with great food and fun people”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food at this restaurant is excellent and they have a great variety on their menu. We had the taco pizza which was really good and the frozen yogurt bar was terrific with all of the toppings that you can add yourself to make it like you want.

They were having a karaoke night and it was really fun. I don't know what the place is like the other nights. I think this may have been just a weekly event. They do have large screen tv's so it looks like it would be great place to enjoy a game with friends.

Besides the usual beer, this place has a full bar which you don't find at the usual chain pizza restaurants. Members of the staff were very friendly and help make it a great evening.

• Visited July 2013