“Get some help!”

Taco Bell
Ranked #56 of 79 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I went to the drive thru- and instead of taking my order the I was told "we are kinda busy it will be about 5 minutes before I can take your order". Ok, I understand things get busy, about 5 mins go by, I say Hello... I am told they are really backed up and it will be about 10-15 mins before they can even take my order. WOW! So I just decided to leave, as I was leaving I looked in the window, only 1 customer waiting in line, 3 other cars in the parking lot, last time I will go here.

1  Thank Hungry_guy_13

Reviewed February 12, 2013

It's just your typical Taco Bell. We have had a problem with going there when they are supposed to be open and no one coming to the door or drive-thru window.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

The food was awesome, but the service was very slow. Employees worked hard but did not seem to be enough and we were there well after the dinner rush. Food was really good but the building needs updating. Love the food and would eat there again despite the service and decor.