“delicious coffee and treats...”

The Brew Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Dickinson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious coffee and treats...”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

had a caramel macchiato while the husband had the pb&m (peanut butter, banana and mocha). both drinks were delicious; i was particularly pleasantlt surprised that my macchiato had NO bitterness too it, the way small shops often do. also grabbed a rebel bar (oats, chocolate and peanut butter) - perfect balance to my macchiato, not too sweet and just chewy enough.it is based out of an old church which is cute but if you have kids or are a bigger guy or gal it may not be comfy. also we were here in the summer, so i'm going to guess it will be fairly cold in the ND winters. if you are here, try it out!

1 Thank Brenna T

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Cool little coffee house in an old church”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had a few hours to kill in Dickinson so I searched for a coffee house. There were two choices and I chose The Brew House. It is off of the main street in the downtown section of Dickinson so it is not really convenient to I94, but if you are around town it is not far. At first, I almost missed it, because it is in an old church that still looks very much like a church. The atmosphere is cool and it is neat to see how they turned it into a coffee shop. They had many choices for coffee, because they basically brew each cup as it is ordered, kind of like a french press. They also had almond milk for my coffee which was surprising as most places only have regular & soy. Not a big deal to many, but a nice perk for me. I got some baked goods here too and even though I didn't eat them, they looked great. Worth checking out if you have time to kill in Dickinson. And of course they have WiFi

• Visited November 2012
“Awesome atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The atmosphere in the Brew is modern, cozy, and comfortable. This is my favorite place to spend hours working on homework or projects. Staff is friendly and the coffee is always delicious. They do an amazing job accomodating my picky standards. Favorite hangout spot in Dickinson.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Courtney N
Dickinson, North Dakota
“Inconsistent coffee, great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've been there and had really great coffee but I've also gone and had coffee you want to spit out and have taken it back up to the counter and received coffee I couldn't drink. On the flip side the atmosphere is wonderful even though the coffee isn't great.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Surreallycool
“Won't Go Back”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The Brew is located in a historical church building and sold a year ago. While I can appreciate that the new owners wanted a more modern feel, the coffee shop has lost it's charm and cozy feel. More importantly is that we left feeling cheated... the menu has been reduced to a mere 4 sandwiches NO PRICES LISTED ANYWHERE! We ordered 2 sandwiches and 2 coffees and was stunned to hear that we owed $28! The sandwiches were supposed to be panini grilled, but they tasted like pre-made sandwiches that were microwaved. There was only one VERY thin slice of meat. Additionally, we waited an extremely long time for the pitiful food. Won't go back.

Visited July 2012