“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had a short 8 hour stay at the LaQuinta in Dickinson, but the staff were wonderful, everything was spotless, the breakfast was hot and ready first thing in the morning. The beds were very comfortable. It is right off interstate and easy to get to.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chris U, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dickinson, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank You for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel! I am pleased to know that our staff provided you with 100% Great Customer Service during your stay. We take pride in how we treat our guests and how spotlessly clean our property is. We look forward to seeing you at one of our properties in the future! Thank You for choosing La Quinta!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brainerd
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I love finding a great place to stay! This LaQuinta Inn is it. the bed was wonderful, the room was large, the staff was friendly. The most important thing to me always is CLEAN. This one was. One design flaw - the coffee pods must not actually go with the 1-cup coffee makers. I tried three different times using less water each time. The third and last time, I used a half cup of water. Even with that, I got nearly clear, hot water. Just wasn't working. But, that's the one and only complaint I have. I will definitely stay there again, but I will get my coffee in the breakfast area - that coffee WAS good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Judy B
Chris U, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dickinson, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank You very much for the review of our property! I will pass on your kind words to our entire staff. Thank you for bringing the in-room coffee situation to my attention, I will definitely look into this. Thank You for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites in Dickinson and we hope to see you at one of our hotels in the near future!
Rawlins, Wyoming, USA
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The best place I have stayed this year. The room was great. The bed was great. The breakfast was great. I enjoyed the stay. The pool is fun and the hot tub is relaxing. I found nothing out of order. Easy to get in to from the Interstate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank R4824LOstephenc
Chris U, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dickinson, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank You for staying with us on your recent trip to Dickinson, ND! I will pass on your kind words to our entire staff who work hard for reviews like yours! We truly appreciate your business and feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I would like everyone to know that the LaQuinta Inn and Suites in Dickinson have the most cordial and respectful staff a person could ask for, they went out of their way to make sure that our stay there was what it is supposed to be. We were there for a funeral and I actually reserved an extra room and no one stayed there (we did cancel when we were supposed to, but we cancelled from day to day) not to mention with the weather, we weren't able to make the day we were supposed to come in and we left a day early (again, we cancelled when we knew, but still no problems existed). They were beyond respectful, no matter what we asked of them, they tried their best to get it worked out. We will stay again and the price is on the lower competitive side in Dickinson. Thank you LaQuinta!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank You for your review of our property in Dickinson, ND! We truly appreciate it when guests take the time to write about their positive experiences at our hotel. I will let our staff know of the great job they did during your stay. We look forward to being your hotel brand of choice wherever your travels may take you in the future!
Willow City, North Dakota
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Nice location, room was nice and clean. We were in the pool for awhile before I noticed someone's gum was laying at the bottom of the pool. I informed the staff to which the girl replied "oh yeah, that's been there since yesterday..." So that was the end of us spending time at the pool. For being that expensive of a hotel, I would have thought the walls would have been more soundproof...but I could hear the lady next door talk to her dog for hours. At about Midnite I started talking next to the wall...and she must have gotten the hint and she quieted down. Breakfast was of good quality.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel for your stay back in December. We appreciate you positive feedback about our breakfast and clean rooms. Please accept my apologies about the issue you experienced in our pool area. I can assure you that I will look into this to make sure it is not a problem in the future. It is reviews like yours that bring issues like this to light so we can work hard to correct them. We look forward to seeing you at one of our hotels in the near future!
Metairie, Louisiana
Reviewed December 9, 2012

VERY nice clean room with lots of space. Decent breakfast in morning. Rooms in this town all pricey but at least I felt like this was one of the better choices here. Bed was very comfy as we're pillows. Nice area out front to walk dog.
Only down side was extremely slow check in

• Stayed December 2012
Atlanta
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Dickinson is part of the oil boom of western North Dakota, this was the cheapest hotel I good locate, the rate still felt high (supply and demand at work) and was still 2.5 hours away from Williston, North Dakota, where my appointment was. The LaQuinta is right off of I-94 which makes it easy to locate with plenty of parking. Check in was friendly and easy and was in my room within no time.

Hotel room was clean, well appointed, quiet and the bed comfortable. They have the basics of what I look for in a hotel down.

I checked out at 5:00 AM and was very surprised to see the coffee and breakfast buffet out and ready and ready for guests.

Overall a good hotel, maximizing it's location to the oil fields and pushing the rate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business