“hotel rating”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dickinson
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent and clean hotel. I would recommend for anyone. Breakfast was great and had a good deal of options. I hate exercising, but the treadmills made it much more pleasant. Quiet area. If you make me do 200 characters on this, I am less apt to comment.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had a one night stay here on our way to Minneapolis. We got in late after driving all day and had no trouble checking to our nice large, clean, room. The beds were fine and breakfast the next morning was quite good. We had no problems at all here and would certainly stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Free WiFi and hot breakfast included in rate. Clean, fresh smelling rooms a pool for those that like it and a very friendly staff made this a great stop. Beats other hotels here that are dated and offer only cold breakfast items.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

With a AAA rate it was $170 a night for Dickinson, ND...way over priced for the area...I would expect to pay that much for San Diego. No military rate offered...take a lesson from Home Depot. $170 and no USA Today...I asked why...was told Dickinson too far off the beaten path...not too far off to ask for $170 a night! It is a nice new Inn with nice people who are gouging you...don't stay there! Especially don't stay there if you serve your country...they don't care!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Mount Rushmore! We were very impressed. Rooms were large with sitting area and the shower was great. Would defineitely recommend this after driving all day for a relaxing evening . Several restaurants close by.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

A very new and nicely done Hampton Inn. I thought it was very pricey...for the area and as compared to other Hampton Inns. Staff was very nice. They do not offer a military rate. This is the second Hampton Inn on this trip I have encounter that did not offer it. Is this a new Hilton policy or just these two establishments? Take a lesson from Home Depot and get behind the those who serve!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Katie C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2015

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your business and the feedback you provided. I'm disappointed that you felt your experience was only average. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction and I'm sorry that we failed to achieve this in your visit. I do appreciate your comments as it gives us an opportunity to improve upon our quality and services. If you are back in the area in the future, feel free to reach out to me directly. I would be happy to handle your reservation personally, to ensure you are provided with the exceptional stay you deserve. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This Hampton was priced higher than most and the photos looked appealing, I assumed it would be a good property and worth the price. I was so wrong, it was the worst Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at. The room was not clean, the walls had scuff marks on them, and the carpet was scuzzy. I realized, too late, that they cater to itinerate construction workers. Apparently they are too tired to care. I must compliment the front desk staff, the were wonderful but the breakfast was not worth he calories.....by pass this one.

Room Tip: I doubt there is one here, unless they do a complete upgrade.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Punch30

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were not completely satisfied with your last visit. I was disappointed to read that we did not live up to your expectations and that you found your room to be unclean. Our main priority is for all our guests to experience an exceptional level of service and I can assure you that I will take your suggestions into consideration to improve our properly. Our guest feedback is incredibly important as it provides us an opportunity to attend to areas that need our attention.

I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area. Please know that we value your business and will work hard to earn your trust once again.