“Dickinson Hotel for three nights”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickinson
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Spokane, Washington, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The room was probably the smallest room I have ever stayed in. The room was a mess and had empty coffee cups from the last guest. There was garbage in the wastebaskets in the room. I had no soap in the room and the bottle of shampoo had been used by the previous guest. I was hoping it would get better the 2nd night but I got to my room and the bed wasn't made and still no soap or shampoo. The elliptical machine in the workout facility didn't work properly and they had a total of 5 weights in there. I had to check out at the desk which with other chains I don't have to but the breakfast was pretty good. I wouldn't reccomend this hotel to anyone and I won't stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Andrew H
GMDickinson M, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickinson, responded to this review, July 25, 2016
Dear Andrew H,

Thank you very much for sharing the details of your stay and recommendations. I apologize for the service you received and have shared your notes with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back, for business or pleasure, in the years ahead.

Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Tonight I arrived at the Microtel after a day that began at 4am. Somewhere in the mix, my reservation from Hotels.com was lost, but the entire staff was very helpful, specifically the woman who helped find the issue. (She did, however, commit a cardinal sin in the meantime, burning a batch of cookies.)

More seriously:
- great staff
- great rooms
- fair rate
- I'll be back to stay again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank R_ND_13
Dear R_ND_13,

Thank you for staying with us at the Microtel Inn and Suites By Wyndham in Dickinson, North Dakota. I appreciate receiving all of your detailed notes and will share them with the team here at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mustang, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I cannot say enough nice things about the staff. They were so kind to us and our children. We were here for several days and they made us feel right at home. The hotel is also spotless, and there is a nice indoor pool.

• Stayed June 2012