“Simply the Best.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson
Reviewed February 27, 2011

The Front desk is very polite and knowledegable about the town.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
The fitness center has all the best equipment . The swimming pool and hot tub are top notch. The location is easy to find and close to plenty of eating establishments. The laundry room is very clean and has plenty of room to fold clothes.
I like how clean the facility is and the professinalism fo the staff. The hot braekfast is very good, with many selections.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed January 26, 2011

I just spent 5 days here on business and this hotel was perfect. The staff is friendly and accommodating, good fitness room, comfortable rooms and super value. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Friendly, great accomodations, good facilities like the indoor pool and hot tub, and the exercise room. Everyone was so nice. And very efficient.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2010

A friend suggested this hotel and he was spot on. The room was spacious and very well appointed. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. The breakfast the next day was perfect. Great service too.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
shanadickinson, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2010

Thank you for staying us and for appreciating our property.

Management

Reviewed September 14, 2010

The front desk is very unorganized. Our reservations were cancelled before we even arrived. Then they charged our credit card for a night that we didn't even stay and refused to refund our money. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. There were plenty of customers at the desk with us who had wrong charges and experienced terrible customer service.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We booked two rooms at this hotel. One was a king bed and the other was a suite (that is all they had left at the time of the booking). We were told that the suite would have a computer in the room, we then checked the book and were excited to have our own computer for the night. When we checked in the first suite smelled of cigarette smoke, we asked to be changed. The 2nd suite had a computer that wasn't hooked up. I hooked the computer up but it wasn't working. I then called down to the front desk and was told that they are not working and I could use the front desk computer. No "sorry", no one told me on check in...nothing.
The next day when checking out, I spoke with the manager and explained that for paying TOP dollar for a room that I should have at least been notified that the computer didn't work so I didn't go through the hassle of hooking it up. I thought for what was advertised and I was told, that I should have received at least an apology or a small discount. NO WAY...was told that the computer was complimentary and was sent on my way with no apology or thanks for staying. I won't be staying there again! Also....travelers head the others beware...the breakfast was BAD!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Check in was easy and hotel was beautiful. Surprising for such a small town in the middle of North Dakota. Rooms were good and the workout room was fantastic. Pool was small and you could smell lots of chlorine in the hallway.

The free breakfast at this hotel gives a bad name to all Best Western's. I took one, maybe two bites of the food and tossed it in the garbage. The rest of my family did the same. We headed down the street to McDonald's and sadly that was far superior to the "free" breakfast at Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family