“very comfortable!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The front desk was great. I reserved a room online for three people. After checking in, I asked the clerk if it was two queens. She checked and went to look at the room and found out it was one king only. She right away said she would upgrade us to a king suite for the same price. Rooms are very nice. Beds are comfy. Only thing I didn't like was we could hear the people talking in the next room.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Dominic G, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Hello Denise,
I am glad to see that you had all positive things to say about our hotel staff and service, with the exception of hearing guest talk from the room next door and for that I am apologize.

Please know that we try to find new and innovative ways to make our guest feel at home away from home.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Been to other hotels in the same area and this hotel has been the best. Very clean and neat rooms. Their whole staff is very kind and accommodating. They make you feel welcomed and comfortable. Very convenient spot with many different types of restaurants nearby. Great experience here and would definitely recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Adrianna,
You just made my day as well as our staff day when we reed your review today. Thank you very much for letting the world know about your wonderful experience you had our hotel and informing the world of our wonderful product and service.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

It is one of or the best hotel in dickinson. helpful and friendly staff and they also have complimentary soda 24/7 and when you see the room you know why it the best hotel in town. Excellent location next to shopping mall and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Dominic G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Hello Shemar,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with such positive review and for speaking so highly of our staff, property and service. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Counter people at this hotel are simply there to take your money and thats all. Last guests hairs all over the shower and woke up the next morning itching like I was bitten by bed bugs. Will nevver stay here again until they figure out Customer Service 101.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott S

Hello Scott,
I am so sadden to hear about your experience at the hotel. Furthermore, can you give us a call by calling the hotel directly so that we can better resolve this issue right away. We most certainly don't want any of our guest to have this kind of experience and would like to get the number of the room that you were staying in so that we can have to room sanitize and taken care of for the next guest.

Once again I apologize and would like to resolve the issue.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

There are two Best Western Hotels in Dickinson. This one was a bit tricky to find. It faces the interstate, but once you exit the highway and cross over to the north side, you have to parallel the highway back to the west and actually approach it from the rear through an unmarked parking lot.

The hotel is nice and modern with comfortable beds and a flat screen television. I especially appreciate the hot breakfast they provide for early morning travelers along with travel cups for coffee and a complimentary newspaper. It's a great way to start the morning and prepare you for the drive ahead.

Room Tip: There are two Best Western Hotels in Dickinson. This one was a bit tricky to find. It faces the inte...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
BWDickinson, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Postive comments are always appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Excellent hotel, but I didn't get to stay. Made a reservation the day before, had confirmation number but no room available upon my arrival. Exhausted from driving all day, I didn't want to have any issues when I arrived. The fact that the staff arranged for a room at the hotel next door saved my night. I appreciate that part.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are sorry that you were not able to stay with us again. We hope that you will consider staying with us in the near future.

Management

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The lobby is lovely and that is where it stops. The bedside table had a spillstill on it, the security chain was half broken off, the remote control is in one of those clean cases and I had to wash it, it was not clean. The carpet had also not been properly vacuumed as there was still dirt on it.

I told the front staff about this and their response was that the room had been discounted, I was travelling at a non peek time. So I guess it us okay for the room to be dirty if it has been discounted.

I was also next to the ice machine that was heard in the room every time it was used. I would never stay here again.

When I told the front staff about this, she said the manager would contact me by 11am that day but I never heard from anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014

We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We hope that you will give us a chance to serve you again and make your stay enjoyable.

Management