“Excellent!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food and service! A bit pricey, so be prepared. Still a good value for a fine dining experience in a place that we didn't expect to find one.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Always good food, good service and a relaxing enviroment. I dont think its overpriced as soon reviews say. You do get what you pay for and $26 for a ribeye, veggie, salad and bread is alright with me since the best steak in town!!!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Excellent all the way around. Great menue selections, staff, and the food was delicious. I would recommend this resteraunt to everyone that enjoys good dining.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

The place was ok, and the food was overall ok, we just prefer fresh local food. When my husband saw his steak with frozen serrated veggies (cauliflower, string beans, carrots) on the side, we were prepared for the worst. Fortunately the rest of the food was flavorful & good. The salad was mixed greens instead of iceberg, so we think the frozen veggies were an anomaly. Our daughter had the appetizer, short ribs for dinner, which she said was the best meal of the trip. So... just dump the frozen veggies & you'll have a good meal at a good value.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is the BEST place in town to go out and have a nice dinner! It is my number one pick any chance I get. They always have really interesting weekend specials, Mako Shark is my favorite! The staff is sooo friendly, the food is fantastic! The crab cake is my favorite appetizer! I have never gone here and had a bad experience! Best Best place, I recommend it to anyone from out of town that is looking for a good place to eat. The atmosphere is very relaxing too! Very clean! The owners are great super nice guys as well!

Been to Brickhouse Grille? Share your experiences!