Ramada Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Dickinson)
View Hotel
All reviewshotel restaurantfree breakfastindoor poolhot tubgreat place to stayafter a long daywould stay againstaff was very friendlykellyloungeweddingdakotaconferencefacilityclerkworkerspet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dominic G, Manager at Ramada Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Reviewed April 4, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dominic G, Manager at Ramada Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Disappointed there was no continental breakfast, probably will avoid your hotel in the future because of this.

Was overcharged for roll a ways...told $10 when I made reservations and then he charged $15 and told me reservervations can't quote prices

it was a warm , dry place to stay

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wynness H
Dominic G, Manager at Ramada Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

First, I want to start of by thanking you for taking the time out of your schedule to leave us a review. Secondly, I want to apologize for your most recent experience here at our hotel. Experience like yours is what we at the Ramada strive to avoid. Please do know that this is not a daily practice of our hotel and we 100% believe in quality, customer satisfaction and service.

Once again I apologize for your most recent experience here at our hotel and would like to correct this in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is an older hotel that has had some remodeling done to spruce it up. The remodeling seemed to be done on the cheap. The food served was very poor both in the restaurant and the bar was terrible as was the service. The front desk personnel were actually very good and they were the best part of the experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jlciii
Dominic G, Manager at Ramada Grand Dakota Hotel Dickinson, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

I would like to first start of by apologizing due to your most recent experience here at our hotel; Furthermore, I do want you to know that this is not the norm of our hotel and we strongly believe in 100% customer satisfaction and service. I would greatly appreciate if you can call me at your most recent convenient so we can further discuss your concerns and issues.

Once again, I apologize for your most recent stay here at the hotel !!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Couldn't ask for more. I will be staying here again. The establishment is very clean, quiet, and professional. My room looked brand new and up to date. Dominic Goodman is a great manager and needs to run for president :~) or at least mayor.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you very much for speaking so highly of our hotel and so highly of me. Here at the Ramada we believe in putting customer, employees and service first.

By the way I will consider running for President or Mayor one of these days. :)