“Pleasant accommodations.”

Fireside Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Devils Lake
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I had the opportunity to utilize the conference center accommodations, staff was very helpful and pleasant to boot! Well kept, clean environment, and the beds slept great! Good location with easy access.

Room Tip: Conference room spacious and roomy, very user friendly.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Blm70
Monica S, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have updated all our bedding, we know how important the beds are to the customer. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.

Thanks again,

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I traveled from Oregon to Devil's Lake North Dakota twice - once in November and again this February. What a great, cozy place to stay in the middle of winter.............warm, well-managed, helpful and comfortable. Best breakfast in town with competent welcoming staff. I will be back this summer and look forward to my stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard R
MinnesotaMitch, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the kind words. We will continue to do our best to make your stay as hospitable as possible. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again!

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

This place is staggeringly normal. Service is fine, its clean. Breakfast is ok. The walls can be thin, when someone noisy moves in next door. Overall, its just ok. Nothing spectacular. I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Plpeterse
MinnesotaMitch, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for selecting our hotel and for offering your feedback. We carefully consider guest suggestions and we continuously strive to do our best and make improvements when necessary.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Really good place to stay for a week on the road and really nice atmosphere and good food which is awesome because it's cheaper than going out every night and getting fast food plus a couple of free beers ain't bad at all

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank alucar

Hello,

We are glad that you had a great stay and we appreciate your response. We are really glad that you enjoyed the appetizers. See you soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The Fireside Inn is homey and comfortable. I was there for an extended period of time, and the staff were unfailingly helpful and courteous, especially since during that time I received many UPS packages. One of the niceties provided by the hotel is their Concierge Room, which is open Monday-Thursday from 5:00-8:00 pm. The hotel provides each guest with 2 tickets per day that can be redeemed for 2 beers or glasses of wine, along with light food. Be sure to bring a bathing suit, as there is a nice indoor heated pool and hot tub. The hotel contracts with a gym in town that has all the necessary equipment. The gym passes are free, and you can work out as long or as often as you want! The hotel's location is an easy 5-minute drive from anywhere in Devils Lake. If I had to stay anywhere in Devils Lake, the Fireside Inn would be my first choice!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Hi Alyssa,

We are so glad you had an awesome stay! We are thankful that you are such a loyal and pleasant guest. We miss seeing you and we will see you next time!

Best,

Reviewed December 25, 2013

My Husband & I stay at the Fireside Inn at least once a year when we travel home for the holidays.They always have friendly staff and their rooms are always clean and cozy. We look forward to our stay there this summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Autumn,

Thank you so much for the reply. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay even more comfortable.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I’m no stranger to business class hotels. To be honest, I’ve never written a review for one before. Typically, if I come up against issues I simply don’t return. Over the course of the last year I’ve spent approximately 18 weeks in Devils Lake on business. Even though I could stay at any hotel in town I choose to say at the Fireside Inn.

They’ve got all of the basics covered.
1. Fast and reliable internet throughout the building.
2. Breakfast is better here than most hotels.
3. The 40+ inch flat panel TV with HBO in every room.
4. Free local calls.
5. Indoor pool and hot tub.
6. Clean and comfortable rooms.
7. An overall great value.

This is why I prefer to stay at the Fireside Inn:
1. Great staff. They’re willing to go the extra mile.
2. The gym facilities… You won’t find the typical hotel gym here. You know the usual treadmill and exercise bike-- The Fireside Inn contracts with Mercy Physical Fitness for use of their facilities. I really enjoy working out at a real gym.
3. The Concierge Room, which is open from Monday through Thursday evenings every week. They provide complimentary wine and beer, not to mention great tasting snacks. I really enjoy socializing with the other guests. Thanks Helen!
4. Maid service is friendly and efficient. The rooms are always squeaky clean. Thanks Teresa!
5. I also like the fresh baked cookies at the front desk.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank thdzsm

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! We appreciate your business and we cannot thank you enough for your detailed and pleasant comments.

Best regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Devils Lake
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Devils Lake
Holiday Inn Express Devils Lake
Sleep Inn & Suites Devils Lake
#1 of 1 in Devils Lake
#1 of 1 in Lakota

Been to Fireside Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!