“no guardian”

$52.50*
and up
ESCAPE Adventureplay Theme Park Entrance Ticket with One-Way Transport
More attraction details
Owner description: ESCAPE Adventureplay is the fun destination with exciting rides and attractions. Hosted with nature in mind.Located in Teluk Bahang, Penang, Malaysia, ESCAPE Adventureplay re-introduces outdoor play in a natural environment so to give the visitor an appreciation of the world around them and shows that there's no age limit to having fun.
Singapore, Singapore
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“no guardian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

if you have kids, you absolutely need bring your kids here. there are a lot of activities that you can spend your entire day there and require much of your energy

Visited July 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great day out.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a must if you have kids aged btw 9 & 40. You will need to set aside an entire day if you have the energy. There is so much to do and the kids cant get enough. The staff are quite good and helpful. Avoid the Tubby Racer. You have to drag a tube up a hill for about 500m for a dodgy, hair raising ride to the bottom. If you fall from your tube on the way down i am sure that you will lose a significant covering of skin. You have to catch the 101 bus from Escape back towards Batu F beach. This can be caught o/s of the escape site. This is the most professionally run location on Penang with a focus on the environment and getting kids away from computers and outdoors. Good value for money.

Penang Island, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“No outside water allowed and no guardian passes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I live in Penang and am often asked by visitors if we can visit Escape. I go with a heavy heart! The staff at the paying kiosk are rude. Also we can't take any water in which is ridiculous in this heat - and I note Daniel does not respond to these comments about not being allowed to bring outside water in ! I have a little one who only goes on the beetle bugs, but I don't mind paying for her, even though it's expensive for one 'ride'. However, I don't go on any of the attractions and have asked each time I go if there is a guardian pass I can have, which I know the teachers get when they accompany local school students to escape but am told that's not possible. Why ? Surely we can wear a bright badge that alerts the staff to the fact we are only guardians. We still will buy food and drink and more often than not gifts at the store.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Detoxdiva
Everywhere.
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great fun! A must go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We went to Escape twice and it was great!

I'm not that athletic but I completed all levels and had an awesome time!

Plan at least 4-5 hours so you can do all the attractions. Make sure to wear a t-shirt or long sleeve top (not a tank top, you could hurt your shoulders a bit with the cables) and that you don't mind staining or damaging!

The staff is well-trained, friendly and helpful.

Food was pretty good and surprisingly affordable (when compared to other amusement parks).

I will definitely go again on my next visit to Penang.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LaVoyageuse777
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So much fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I am not an active person and was gutted I was dragged here by my husband and son instead of lounging on the beach....but I had the most awesome time!!
I have never done anything so active yet enjoyable. ..I bungee jumped, zip lined over a forest, swang from a tree...things I never dreamed of!
Even my son who was initially quite afraid loved it...the staff were so patient and recommended other rides he would enjoy. The kids section was amazing and there was so much for my 6 year old to do.
Outside food and drinks are not allowed but all the costs are reasonable with a food and drinks combo around 12 ringgits...there is lovely local food as well as Western.
You will need the whole day as there is so much to do and we didn't even have to queue for anything.
Finally reading some negative reviews on the staff I have to say that everyone I came across was lovely and friendly, very patient and helpful. Amazing place....most recommended! !!

1 Thank mariamabraham