“Retro Diner”

Eats N Treats
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Bowman
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food!! Do not miss this step into time past. We each had a burger and share the curly fries. Best burger in days! Now for some iced cream!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

This place was near my hotel and was recommended to as having good food. I had a Caesar salad and couldn't resist the mac n cheese bites. Very good! They tell me the ice cream is great too!
Large menu and something for everyone. Great family restaurant

Date of visit: April 2017
2  Thank Sharon F
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Across from hotel and good burger. Not many places to eat here but this was a good burger place. Pleasant staff, easy to get to and pretty busy. No complaints.

1  Thank margaretsO7408HC
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

My family was driving through on our way from Montana on a long fun filled road trip. I had the shrimp burger, hubs had mushroom burger, my daughter had the shrimp basket. We also shared curly fries. All really good. Desert we had ice cream "tornadoes" which were bigger cheaper and better than Dairy Queens blizzard. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Mary D
Reviewed July 15, 2016

This local "burgers and shakes" restaurant was a pleasant surprise on our long drive through North Dakota. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but once you step inside, you know it's legit. All burgers are sides are cooked to order. The decor is somewhat retro, with a lot of Coke memorabilia. Our lunch here was a very charming, small-town experience.

2  Thank Photobug4727

Been to Eats N Treats? Share your experiences!