“Exactly what you expect”

Jabr’s Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Bowman
Cuisines: American
Description: Good family style meals - Friendly staff. Good eats.
Description: Good family style meals - Friendly staff. Good eats.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was the closest place to our hotel. It's your average Mom and Pop diner. Food is good. I was impressed with the salad bar. Waitress was nice but slow. Prices were ok. Not stellar, but not bad. We didn't leave hungry and that's all you can really ask for sometimes.

1  Thank HoffBees

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nothing fancy here, just good old fashioned diner fare. The menu isn't very extensive but the prices are decent and the food good. The service was fine, not great, but friendly. Had to chase down the waitress for the check but everything else was fine. My wife and I split a chicken dish that was plenty for both of us. There's not a lot in Bowman and this is certainly worth eating at.

1  Thank kencatron
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This restaurant should be on Restaurant Impossible. It was right out of the 70s. The service was fair we had to wait for the waitress to bring us our menus. We had to wait until she took another customers order and then gave us their menus. None of the food was made from scratch, bland instant potatoes and my stuffing was uneatable. The soup tasted like it had been made with an old sock.

I would never recommend eating at this restaurant to anyone. When we pass through Bowman, ND next we will not be eating here.

1  Thank WYTourist
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Standard family restaurant fare, a bit pricey. Good enough, but nothing special. Had we looked at the restaurant menus in our room before coming here, we probably would've chosen a different place.

1  Thank Glacier76
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family and I dined here twice on our overnight stay in Bowman. We ate everything in sight. The salad bar was still fresh at 8 pm. The food was nicely prepared and our evening waitress was super nice. Breakfast was fantastic and if I lived in Bowman, I'd never have to cook again. Highly recommended!