“Great service cooked to order breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bismarck

Days Inn Bismarck
Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Grand Forks, Nd
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The breakfast was excellent. Te room was small, probably too small for a Queen sized bet, no need for the chair in the room. Everything looks up to date, but the bed sagged in the middle. I was also accused of having a pet, because the blanket I brought along had some of my dogs fur in it. They reversed the charged but then informed me they would be looking at the surveillance tapes and would charge me an "undisclosed amount" if there was a dog in the room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Eric H, General Manager at Days Inn Bismarck, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us here at the Days Inn in Bismarck, ND. I am glad to hear that you had a good stay, hopefully you were able to enjoy our hot cooked-to-order breakfast in the morning.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I wish I could say the reason for my interaction with this hotel was pleasant, but unfortunately, my emergency visit to Bismarck was due to a personal, very tragic occurrence. The entire staff, fully aware of the situation, went far beyond what would have been deemed acceptable in making my friends and I feel not only taken care of, but cared FOR. This isn't about clean rooms (which they were... VERY), pleasant environment (which it was) or an all-around pleasant environment (5 stars for everything), it is about the compassion and just niceness in general that was exhibited.

Not many businesses these days remember that their patrons aren't just a source of revenue, but that they are PEOPLE first. Days Inn of Bismarck is the rare exception. I give this establishment my HIGHEST recommendation, and it's entire staff in general should receive recognition from the corporate office for being such kind, caring individuals. They made a very rough emotional time as easy as possible. My hat is off to them all!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Project HIghway C
Eric H, General Manager at Days Inn Bismarck, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
I am pleased to hear that we were able to help you through your tough time here at the Days Inn in Bismarck, ND. It is our goal to make each guest feel warm and welcome in a clean and comfortable enviornment. If you are back in the Bismarck area please come and see us again!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I booked a room with a fridge, at a hotel with a pool and hot breakfast, and to top it off my room keys stopped working during my stay and was locked out of my room.

I was given a room without a fridge and that someone had already been in. The Pool was still under repair, i booked less then 2 weeks in advance with notice it would be fixed by my stay, and there was no hot breakfast.

horrible stay, but the service was good from the front desk.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your feedback from your stay here at the Days Inn in Bismarck, ND. I am sorry to hear that on the day of your stay our cook did not make it to work and you were not able to enjoy the hot cooked to order breakfast. If you are back in Bismarck, ND please give me a call directly so that I can set you up in one of our suites at a great price!

Travelers are raving about these Bismarck hotels

Southern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We made a reservation and pulled into Days Inn Bismarck with the intention of staying 2 nights while seeing Lewis & Clark places in the area. Instead, we had vehicle problems just as we pulled in. The manager, Eric, gave us the name of the garage he used, and the check-in staff was so understanding about our problems. We ended up staying 3 nights instead of 2 so that we could do our sightseeing, and one of the staff members went out of her way to ensure that we could stay in the same room and not have to move. We took advantage of the breakfast, which was the first place on our trips that actually included eggs cooked to order, bacon or sausage, hash browns and pancakes with the price of the room. It was tasty, too. I'd recommend this place to anyone needing a place to stay that's comfortable. (Our only complaint was that our room was on the small side.)

Room Tip: Pick the upper numbers ... 160s - 170s - for an especially quiet location, not near the ice machine...