“Misleading photos online” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bismarck

You added Days Inn Bismarck to your Saves list
Days Inn Bismarck
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 E. Capitol Avenue, Intersection of I-94 and Hwy. 83, Bismarck, ND 58501   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
“Misleading photos online”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very displeased with this experience. The rooms are small and the bathroom is horrible and the bathroom is so small you can hardly open the door.Also when I booked my room it It was under the understanding that my dog would be joining us. I brought him out later that night and the wan at the front desk all of a sudden realized I had a dog. Apparently when I called to book they didn't give them that information. I was then charged a pet fee I was told was already included on my bill. Wouldn't stay again

• Stayed October 2013
      Location
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Rstollings

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rosebud
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff were excellent. The free breakfast was delish and the preps were nice. This was truly one of the best nights stay in a hotel that I have had. My stay was 5 nights so I did have time to make an opinion. The bed was comfortable, I haven't slept that good in a hotel bed ever.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

heatheraarhus, General Manager at Days Inn Bismarck, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful rating. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a good stay. The Front Desk love to hear that they had a good impact on your stay. We are always changing up our breakfast menu and appreciate your feedback on it. Thank you for your business!