“Nice Hotel”
Review of Days Inn Bismarck

Days Inn Bismarck
Ranked #6 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Indonesian first
Regina
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the Bismarck Day's Inn approximately 8 times over the past 5 years and keep coming back because this hotel is great. The staff are friendly and competent. I am a clean freak and the rooms are always clean as is the spa and pool area. The hot breakfast is an added bonus. I was really impressed that the manager recognised me (we had stayed there 3 months ago) as it made me feel as though our business was appreciated. We have started staying in one of the two room suites because we get two tvs and my husband and I like different shows. We started staying in a suite because it is a reasonable price for the extra room and it has a fridge which is handy (they knew what they were doing when they gave us a suite at no extra cost a few visits ago). I also appreciate the little extras like the popcorn and cookies in the lobby, it feels really homey.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Eric H, General Manager at Days Inn Bismarck, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
We are very pleased to be able to serve you here at the Days Inn in Bismarck, ND. I am glad that you choose to visit us each time you are in Bismarck as returning guests are our favorite as we enjoy building relationships with each guest. Hopefully we'll see you back soon!
Travelers also viewed these Bismarck hotels
Wingate by Wyndham Bismarck
Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast
Ramada Bismarck
Ramada Bismarck
#13 of 32 in Bismarck

Been to Days Inn Bismarck? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bismarck

Property: Days Inn Bismarck
Address: 1300 E Capitol Ave, Intersection of I-94 and Hwy. 83, Bismarck, ND 58501-2059
Location: United States > North Dakota > Bismarck
#2 Best Value Hotel in Bismarck
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bismarck 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Bismarck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bismarck Hotel Bismarck