“Worst place to bee!” 1 of 5 stars

Budget Inn Express Bismarck
Ranked #32 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
“Worst place to bee!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

When we get to the room first thing I saw it was dirty sheet on the bed 2nd dirty towels in shower than I went to the office ask them to change towels and sheet, beds they said that what u get in this place. One word for this place don't go there it all

• Stayed September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
6 Thank Yelfimov25
budgetinnexpressb, Webmaster at Budget Inn Express Bismarck, responded to this review, January 7, 2016
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m very sorry that we let you down during this stay. But we’ve now changed in many ways and are providing a better guest experience than ever before. I hope you will soon be able to give us another chance so you can see that we’re now providing a nice guest experience and a good array of amenities.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
FREEPORT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I can't believe the city allows this place to run. It should be removed for internet listing. The pictures on the site look nothing like real deal. This is not fit for anyone to stay at. Most of the people their live there. One feels very uncomfortable on the premises. What ever you do don't stay there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: There isn't one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank DONALD C
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your needs and did not live up to your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and in providing a great place to stay for so many guests, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Perhaps you will give us another try in the future so we can do a better job of satisfying you. We’re always working to get better and have made significant changes since your stay.

Hotel Manager

Travelers are raving about these Bismarck hotels

cambridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We called to see if they had any openings. Pulled in the parking lot, I wouldn't even leave our car there. Went inside, looked around, and that was enough. Told them who we were and cancelled. Well worth and extra $10 - $20 to stay some place else.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank oldkinda
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m sorry we made a poor first impression on you and that you didn’t have the opportunity to stay with us. We always do a good job for our guests. Since your very brief visit, we’ve made a number of changes and improvements to the hotel and are now providing a better guest experience than ever. We’ll be here for you if you decide to try us again.

Minot, North Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

It depends on what room you stay in. They have had law suits because they actually put wall paper over the black mold. The carpets aren't very clean. Better keep your shoes on!

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms on the 1St floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank TaTa008
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. We take pride in providing a great guest experience and I regret whatever happened to cause you to make these comments about the quality of our hotel. We operate a clean, comfortable hotel and have improved in many ways since your comments. I hope you will stay with us soon and see that we’re better than ever before.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

we'll stay again if I want the ritz I'll have to go to a higher priced place like the Raddison hotel don't need to pay that kind of price ,Kleen rooms and very resonable.

Room Tip: good very reasonable room compared to all hotels & motels in town
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
4 Thank royallancers
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words -- and we’ve gotten even better since your stay. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and affordable place to stay. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m happy that you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Nashua, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

We all got sick and a family took us in and housed six of us because we couldn't stay there! We all got Bronchitis and 2 people had major asthma attacks!

The mold could be seen on the walls.

The only reason this place is in business is because of the oil boom up north and there aren't enough hotel rooms for the oil workers nevermind those who want to visit.

This isn't even a last resort option!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank Countriebum
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

me and my wife and kids took a trip to bismark to visit friends well when we pulled up to the budget motel that place looked ran down well I told my wife u cant judge a book by its cover lets give it a shot and she agreed well we went in and checked in well we got in our room and my son says daddy whats that I looked and on the floor was a used condom raper I said son its nothing that room was freaking nasty the bed hard as a rock tv sucked shower really didnt work I asked for a non smoking room our room smelt like it bad so I go to the front desk to ask for another room and they flat out said no the managment sucks there they always have a come back on what people say everybody stay the hell away this place is crap managment dont rite a comment on this to cover your butt just fix the problem then maybe your ratings wont suck better rooms better shower better service then ill come back but untill then your place isnt worth 20 a nite.

• Stayed October 2011