“Yum” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Charleston, South Carolina
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Tired and hungry, we stopped by just to eat. We were not expecting what we got. Great pie, and helpful staff. We were in a hurry, and usually that means you wait. Not with this place. There was no sacrifice with the taste. Delicious pizza and great price. Will definitly swing by the next time we are in Bismark.

• Visited February 2013

Bismarck
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“North better than South”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've eaten at all 3 A&Bs throught the years I've been living in the region, and while all have good pizza, the North store stands out. They seem to have a better staff, and their pizzas taste better. Anytime I have had a complaint, the managers have all been awesome! Sad to see some of these bad reviews, because I have never had a problem! Highly recommend trying the taco or house special pizzas! And if you are there for lunch you can't beat the noon special prices!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Pizza is great but the service, on the other hand was terrible! Starts off where there are eight of us ordering different orders over lunch time. Everyone who ordered either ordered the pizza of the slice or hamburgers. Those who ordered the pizza received their orders right away and then those who ordered hamburgers received theirs shortly later. When the last order came out, I still didn't receive mine, which was the pizza of the slice, so I went to the front desk to ask about it. I over hear the one lady saying how my order must have not been printed in the back and we are missing an order. When someone approached me to ask if I needed anything and I said, “I am missing my order.”
They then tell me that it would be out in a few minutes, it was not ready yet. Even though I just heard them say they forgot my order. But that wasn't the worst part! When the Manager came back to talk to me about my order he was the one who was absolutely RUDE and used pissy voice, "I hear there is a problem back here?"
I said, "I don't want to upset you."
"It’s a little late."
"I just wanted to point out your forgot my order and tried to cover it by saying my food is on the way when your employee even said that the order was missing."
He said, "Do you want a refund or discount?"
I said, "I don't want a refund but I would like a discount."
He said, "Why would I do that if your meal is here, you all are eating at the same time and there is nothing wrong with the food?"
Then he walked away.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Dee Ray H
Houston, Texas
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Been eating this stuff for years, thought it would make me big and strong, just big and fat is what i got.....Great food great price,,,,, no other Pizza I would eat....

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Terry K
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Hour and Half delivery time??? Mandan, ND”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Ordered 2 pizzas, fries, broasted chicken and bread sticks for our hungry, road-weary group. The promised 45 minute delivery time turned into 90 minutes.

When the food finally arrived, we were given no silverware or napkins (we were staying in a hotel)
The handful of french fries were "dead", completely inedible. They looked like take-out french fries that you left overnight in the fridge. The breadsticks, equally bad, tasted liked cardboard.

The broasted chicken was dry and tasteless. The 2 pizzas were fine, but if its the best in Mandan, I feel sorry for the people of the city.

• Visited August 2012