“Good food, cold beer”

Ranked #6 of 185 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was good. The beer was cold. The service was fast. It was really loud though. I couldn't even hear myself think. I have been to other TRH's before and this is by far the loudest. Will still go back though.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Let me start by stating that I used to work for Texas Roadhouse in another state. This restaurant I have been to several times. Every time the food is horrible. The ribs are not "Legendary" by any means. They cook the ribeye steaks on the rare'r side. If you order a steak cooked medium it comes out rare. If you complain to the manager's they don't take you seriously and will tell you not to come back. Not a very good restaurant.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been to the Texas Roadhouse many times and I can honestly say every time I go I always have an excellent meal. They have some of the best steaks in Bismarck. I usually order a steak and it has always been cooked just the way I asked and I have never had to send a steak back because it wasn't done to my liking. They do have other things too, like chicken and pork, and baked sweet potatoes with brown sugar and marshmallows, yum. Also the service is good and usually you are seated and waited on in a timely manner. But as with most restaurants you can wait for a table for a while on a weekend or if there are conventions going on in town. Overall I would defiantly recommend the Texas Roadhouse to anyone in the area. Mmmmmm so good.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

After a not so wonderful dinner the night before, we decided to go to the Texas Roadhouse where we were guaranteed a wonderful meal. We weren't disappointed. Our waitress, Abby, was a joy and very knowledgeable of the area - she should work for the State in the tourism division. And, as we knew it would be, the food was perfect.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I wouldn't say the menu is extensive, but it does cover all bases very well. There should be something for almost everyone here. I ordered a 12oz prime rib and it was a nice piece of meat, but unfortunately it was extremely undercooked. I should have sent it back, but it was very busy and I didn't feel like going through the hassle of having to wait for another meal. Plus, they used some kind of flavouring (a smoky seasoning salt, maybe?) on the meat that I didn't really like. The baked potato and the mushrooms were good, the veggies (broccoli and carrots) were.....not overly fresh? I'm not sure how to describe them, but they weren't terribly appetizing.

It is a loud, boisterous family place, so if you're looking for atmosphere you might want to try somewhere else!

Overall, it was a decent experience and I would go back. Value for money is excellent.