“good service”

Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Bismarck, North Dakota
“good service”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stoppedby the lounge because they had a band the band was so so it was hard rock not for us so we left to go elsewhere the staff was very pleasant chairs were really uncomfortable ..
would like to see more advertisement when you have live music so people know like in the
around town edition in Sundays paper that's where a lot people look for live music around town,,,

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Laurie S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
We are glad you stopped by our Lounge to take in the Band. And thank you for your idea to advertise in the paper for our Live Music. You can follow us on facebook to see when the bands will be in house. Dirty Blond will be performing January 18th,please join us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I really liked this hotel and actually stayed for another time period after I returned to Bismarck for business. The staff makes this hotel. They were great. If only they had an elevator (and free breakfast). My second stay I made sure I was on the 1st floor and so the free breakfast would have been a 5! The food at the restaurant was good especially their breakfast buffet. It was worth the price. My bed was so comfortable. I loved the comforter and pillows. My room was very clean and the bathrooms were spacious. I didn't use the pool but from the looks of it, I wish I could have.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Laurie S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Your feedback is amazing. Thank you for such a glowing review. We are so happy you received such fabulous customer service and guest satisfaction. We strive for excellence with every stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.
Ellensburg, Washington
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have to commend the staff of this hotel (esp. Anthony) because they were so helpful and professional when I accidentally forgot some of my possessions in the room after check out. I was already too far away from the hotel to go back and retrieve my possessions when I realized my mistake. The staff were in continuous and reassuring contact with me and were able to ship my possessions to me safely. I was so pleased with how the staff handled my stressful experience that I signed up for a tripadvisor acct just to comment them. Thank you, Ramada!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Iam so glad we were able to return everything to you safely, I know what a horrible feeling it can be to leave behind valuables that aren't replaceable. It is awesome to hear that Anthony went above and beyond. Thank you for your positive feedback. I will share with my staff. Hope to see you on your next visit.
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Housekeeping is painfully slow. My room got cleaned at 9pm (after I called) and they would only make 1 of the beds because of my "personal items" on the bed - a pillow and blanket I brought from home. I found hair in the tub and spiderwebs in the lamp. The window treatments were filthy and the Sheetrock on the walls and ceilings seems to be splitting at every seam. The door knob in my bathroom had been upgraded but only on one side! And I had to ask for towels several times. 2 towels is not enough for 2 people. I use 1 for my hair alone. The entire hotel conference area needs an update. After several meetings I can say the lighting is terrible, the public restrooms are bad. There is no attention to detail. None do the paper towel dispensers worked. Dead batteries.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank NicoleO O
Thank you for your feedback on our property. I assure you, your experience is not our norm. I have spoken to all Departments to make their corrections. We use all feedback to further our training.

Travelers are raving about these Bismarck hotels