“Kari and Jim at the front desk are always very pleasant and...”
Review of Ramada Bismarck

Ramada Bismarck
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Reviewed February 22, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Keri S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean when we checked in and was cleaned very well each of our 4 day stay. Breakfast was nice with many choices the wifi was a little spotty but there was also a large snow storm. Girls working the desk were nice everyday as well as any other staff we ran into. Will stay here next year

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Johnboa

Glad to hear your stay was great! We strive for clean rooms and friendly staff every day to every guest! I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff that we exceeded your expectations! We will see you next year! Thanks again for staying with us and for giving us your feedback!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed at the Ramada Bismark Hotel Feb 5th and 6th. The front desk staff is awesome, very friendly and helpful.
Our room was clean, quiet and had a great shower. The water in the tub did drain a little slow only negative thing.

We ate breakfast at the restaurant that is in the hotel. They offer a special if you give your room number. The service was great, the food was good and the staff very friendly. Service was fast and courteous.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CL M

Thanks for staying with us. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience. I will definitely share with my staff your feedback on clean and quiet rooms. good food and a friendly staff! We hope to have you come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel, which has switched brands to become a Ramada. I don't know when the last time I slept on an eggshell foam mattress but it must have been camping not a hotel that was charging around a $100 a night and to call it a king size bed is questionable. When my wife and I checked out, I brought this up and only got a shrug from the woman at the front desk. I have stayed here before but this is the last time, there are other hotels within walking distance that are just as convenient to Bismarck locations

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ed D
Keri S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of making many upgrades to our hotel. Carpet throughout the public space, we just did new beds and bedding in 54 of our Queen rooms as well as granite tub surrounds and vanities in all of our sleeping rooms. Our king beds are all being replaced shortly, in the mean time we did do a very good quality mattress topper to ensure the comfort of our guests as renovations take time! I am glad to hear that you stayed with us before, we hope that you will give us another try as we are very excited about the upgrades we are making to the hotel. I will definitley coach the front desk staff as they not only need to listen to you as a valued guest they should explain where we are at with our renovations.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were there for a very large wedding the staff was great and were extreamly helpfull when it came to dealing with our large party. Our room was nice and clean. It was very nice to have everything under one roof which allowed us to spend more time with family and friends. Thank You

Room Tip: all the rooms were great
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Keri S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Congratulations on your wedding! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how extremely helpful the staff was. We want our guests to feel like they are home when they are here, so we are glad that we could provide that for you and your family. It is important to be able to spend quality time together at such special time in your lives. Best Wishes and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel was a headquarters for a camp my child attended. They did a very nice job being organized for such a large event. Clean rooms, ample gathering spaces. No question to me why this camp chooses this location every year.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you! So glad to hear that your child's experience here at the hotel and at the camp was good. We are fortunate to have the space to hold this event every year and the kids are fun to have here! Thank you for commenting on our clean rooms, this is something we take pride in daily as we want our guests to feel comfortable and enjoy their experience!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I met my wife for lunch here and the food was great! Convenient to get to from anywhere in town, as they are right off I-94 and State Street. The restaurant had great food, and very friendly staff.
When I walked in the front door, I was greeted by the front desk staff and asked if they could help. They pointed me right to the dining room and thanked me for stopping in when I left.
They also have a lounge, so next time we are going out on the town, we will be definitly stopping by there!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Keri S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thanks for stopping in for lunch! Glad you were pleased with the convenient location, friendly staff and good food! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again when you are back in town.