Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bismarck
$84
Hotels.com
$100
Staybridge.com
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
$59
All reviewsgreat hotelcookiestwo queen bedshot and cold itemswould stay here againbiscuits and gravymini fridgeother hotelsnorth dakotastayed one nightfresh fruitbathroom floorbreakfast arearoad tripfront desk staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed here one night enroute to home from Saskatoon. I paid $122.00 for the CAA rate.

Well, as usual, the Holiday Inn brand does not disappoint. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. There are restaurants nearby within close walking distance. The lobby was clean and inviting, the complimentary breakfast in the morning was very good, with good variety and choices (including skim milk!!). The pool and hot tub areas were on the small side, but looked fine (I didn't get a chance to try them). I felt the price was appropriate. The whole property was clean and well maintained. I would definitely stay here again. And yes, I was offered snacks at check in because of my Priority Club status.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband travels a lot with work and always stays at the Holiday Inn Express.

We were very impressed with the front desk staff, we were offered snacks at check in because my husband has special status.

The room was large and very clean.

We headed down to the pool which was quite busy, therefor quite loud, but it was Saturday night so that is o be expected. The one down side about about the pool area is that there were a lot of blind spots due to what I assume is something to help handicapped people into the pool.

The breakfast in the morning was great and the eating area is big to accommodate people.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor, room 402. We had 2 queen beds and a pull out couch.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stopped here overnight on the way back to WI from Glacier National Park. Excellent accommodations! Comfortable beds, very clean hotel, Bath & Body Works toiletries. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Will stay here on next trip west.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Deb S
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Staff were friendly, hotel location was great for eating places, room was very clean. Breakfast was just above average since eggs were barely warm. The lobby was nice looking upon arrival though parking went fast when we wnet out to eat supper after checking in.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Another Great stay at a Holiday Inn. I did not have a reservation and it was late in the evening, but the girl at the front counter was very pleasant and was able to get me into a room. Check in was quick and easy, I just gave her my IHC Member number and she had all the information she needed. I also found the value for this location to be great!

She recommended a couple restaurants close by for a late dinner. The room was clean and cool on a hot day and the Wifi signal made it easy to check in with family back home to let them know where I was.

The next morning staff were all smile and greeted us with Good Morning when we walked past.
we got to the breakfast towards the end but there was plenty of fresh food available for us. The lady looking after the breakfast was very nice to talk to.

Quick and easy check-out and we were on our way back on the road.

Thanks - I will recommend this location and will return in the future.

Room Tip: A suite give you a little more room and a microwave and fridge.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family