“Great and Friendly waiter”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #21 of 179 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minot, North Dakota
“Great and Friendly waiter”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food was presented well, however, it was not as finger licking delicious as expected.

Visited June 2012

Casper, Wyoming
“"The Best" - BBQ - wherever I travel”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Famous Dave's has built the Best Bar-B-Que chain I've found... Consistantly the Best food - excellent Service..and a founder that "gives Back" I love this place....

• Visited June 2012
Iberia, MO
“Good BBQ for North Dakota”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

A top notch "chain" BBQ restaurant. I'm from Missouri and this will compete with most places. Good service with an attention to detail

Visited June 2012
Modesto, California
“Excellent BBQ Meal”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I ate here while staying in Bismarck on vacation. We had never eaten at a Famous Dave's before as they do not have them where we live. A BBQ meal sounded good so we decided to give it a try. The atmosphere is fun and I liked the colorful decor inside. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. I ordered a plate that came with a choice of two meats, two sides and I chose the rib tips and brisket. There are a number of sides to choose from and I had the mashed potatoes and beans. When my dish arrived, I was amazed by the amount of meat on my plate, twice as much as I could eat. I thought it was a good amount of food for only $15.00. The rib tips were especially good, more meaty and tasty than I expected. The brisket was good as well, but I ate more of the rib tips as I enjoy ribs more than brisket. There were about five different sauces on the table to try and I tried a little of all of them and enjoyed the variety. The beans had sausage and meat in them and were very good as were the red skinned mashed potatoes. My husband who was trying to eat vegetarian ordered potatoe soup, mashed potatoes and beans. He liked his meal quite a bit as well. We also ordered an appetizer of corn hushpuppies which were okay. Corn muffins came with our meal but I gave mine to my husband so cannot comment on them. We had their mini dessert for $1.99, one brownie sundae and one bread pudding. They were both the perfect size, a nice little dessert after a large meal. This meal hit the spot and I would definitely recommend Dave's for a great BBQ experience!

• Visited June 2012
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Great catering”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Wow, it sounds great. What did you like about it? Great catering experience; professional with great HOT food.

Visited August 2011

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!