“Very tasty food”

Paradiso Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 179 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: For over 40 years, we have been the hot spot for birthdays and celebrations. Our delicious Mexican cuisine and atmosphere provide a fun dining experience in each of our five locations across North Dakota. Whether your group chooses to dine in Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, Jamestown or Grand Forks, you will receive free chips and salsa and extraordinary specials. Every day of the week has its own special on everything from nachos to fajitas to dessert! When deciding on a Mexican restaurant to celebrate a birthday or relax, choose Paradiso.
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Very tasty food”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was surprisingly good. The service was good, and fast considering how packed this place seems to be. I went back more than once.

Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty good”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

This is not authentic Mexican but this North Dakota. I'm glad I didn't base my decision off the reviews who complained about that and I never saw anything of them claiming authentic Mexican... Service was good and staff was friendly! Chimi Fundido is superb and I recommend it to everyone who stops there.

• Visited July 2013
Regina, SK
“Fun restaurant”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Menu is varied and by Canadian standards..cheap. The margarita was strong - my boyfriend said they free pour so that's why. Lots of different things on the menu including combo plates where you can sample a few things. If you want to avoid kids, perhaps go a little later there are lots of families there.

Visited July 2013
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Mexican TV dinner is a better bet”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Never had bland Mexican and it tasted like it was nuked in the microwave 3 times over. The chips and salsa weren't even good. Salsa tasted like it came out of a can and the chips were stale. The service and atmosphere wasn't too bad to add something positive about the place.

Visited June 2013
Luna Pier, Michigan
“An ol' favorite from another resturant”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was my first time to a Paradiso, despite living in Fargo for almost a year. I opened the menu and found to my delight, almost a whole page of vegetarian dishes! (I'm not, but I really love to have the option) And then my eyes found something amazing: SEAFOOD BURRITO. I proceeded to order this and was rewarded with a humungous burrito filled with crab sticks and shrimp and smothered in a cheesy sauce. This is the closest I've ever come to tasting the seafood enchilada from Chi-Chi's at a restaurant.

Other than that, the chips and salsa were standard. Service was fast and friendly and the restaurant was clean.

• Visited June 2013