“Predictable”

Paradiso Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 182 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: For over 40 years, we have been the hot spot for birthdays and celebrations. Our delicious Mexican cuisine and atmosphere provide a fun dining experience in each of our five locations across North Dakota. Whether your group chooses to dine in Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, Jamestown or Grand Forks, you will receive free chips and salsa and extraordinary specials. Every day of the week has its own special on everything from nachos to fajitas to dessert! When deciding on a Mexican restaurant to celebrate a birthday or relax, choose Paradiso.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Middle of the road Mex. No destination food. Decent bar atmosphere, but Margarita's could use some zip. More scatch less mix.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I didn't expect great Mexican food in Bismarck, but this wasn't really acceptable. Nice to the kids, drinks were OK.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

You get free food for your birthday. They have great food and bar. Chips & Salsa are great start to your meal.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I were in Bismarck for the night and as usual we try to eat somewhere that would be different than what we have in north Texas. This time we decided to see what those in North Dakota may call Mexican food.

Needless to say I wasn’t impressed too much but it did taste descent. Ted, our server, was the best part or maybe the worst. My husband really seemed to get a good chuckle due to his “carefree, do I really have to serve you” attitude. I must say, I was really surprise he was waiting tables. They must have been in desperate need for help. Anyway the food was descent food, the service was different, and the prices were low. So anyway, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

The very berry margarita was yummy (by the pitcher) and the rice and beans were very good. I loved the cheese enchilada but the chili relleno was very different than the stuffed poblano a I am used to but still tasted good.