“Poor service- waiter no help”

Paradiso Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 183 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: For over 40 years, we have been the hot spot for birthdays and celebrations. Our delicious Mexican cuisine and atmosphere provide a fun dining experience in each of our five locations across North Dakota. Whether your group chooses to dine in Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, Jamestown or Grand Forks, you will receive free chips and salsa and extraordinary specials. Every day of the week has its own special on everything from nachos to fajitas to dessert! When deciding on a Mexican restaurant to celebrate a birthday or relax, choose Paradiso.
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Waiter seemed overworked, hard to get to come to our table, we had to flag down other servers to get help.

Most of the food was good, and they have really good chips and salsa.
I ordered this steak fajita dinner and was very disappointed. The price was one of the most expensive and the description made it seem like 2 people could share it, which is why we were willing to pay the extra.
There was barely enough for one.

My Mom's dinner was huge! covered the entire plate and was $5 less.

This visit was not the norm. It usually is one of our "have to go to" when we are in town.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

We have one in Fargo, I took the ladies I was there working with out to lunch.
It is standard mexi-american food. Nothing to write home about.

1  Thank JulietteND
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We've been to Paradiso several times and generally are quite happy with it but I feel I have to review the restaurant's kid's menu as we travel with our 5 children and can make a fair comparison. DON"T WASTE YOUR $$$$$ on a kid's meal. They have poor choices and when the food arrives, it is always a huge disappointment - fries roll around on that plate because there is so little food. My kids aren't big eaters but really?!! It's brutal AND the meal does not include a beverage or a dessert. Best off to order an adult entree and split it amoung 2-3 kids.......lesson finally learned!

Reviewed June 25, 2011

To my knowledge, there are 5 PARADISO restaurants, all in North Dakota. Being originally from Winnipeg, my friends and I always make visiting this restaurant a priority whenever we are in the vicinity. The decor is so, so pretty. You would think that you were in Mexico, not in the plains of the USA. And the food is superb. My favourites are the burritos, my travelling friend usually chooses an enchilada. And we always say that the food at PARADISO is better than most of the food we've eaten on various vacations in Mexico.

Reviewed April 27, 2011

Both myself and my husband had chimichangas and they were delicious. Chips and salsa were constantly replenished without having to ask. We ordered a pitcher of margaritas and got about 4 each out of it - great deal for $10. Just wish we had the room to try the deep fried ice cream!