Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Staff and conditions great

Caring staff, love of animals apparent. Conditions of zoo well cared for. Staff remained wonderful... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2021
Typemed
Compared to other zoos we’ve visited, we recommend the Dakota Zoo

During my visit, I observed a large company picnic / bouncy games for kids / scavenger hunt / live... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2021
Z9726ZElisad
via mobile

All reviews big cats farm animals petting area bison gift shop all ages in town otters cages exhibits camel playground lynx species paths picnic kid
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2017

We had a fabulous afternoon as a family. The zoo is always a wonderful attraction that keeps children interested. There are many places to stop and rest, as well as concessions, and a train ride. The children can purchase "snacks" to feed the animals. There is also a "barn" you can go into which holds educational exhibits for the children to participate in. I would highly recommend Dakota Zoo to anyone who is interested in an afternoon outing.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I love the zoo I visit often with the kids and as a family of 5, this is one of many great places to visit with kids. they also have great events, gift shop, deli and snack bar, and train rides!!!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

This quiet little zoo is packed with neat animals and information. Take the train ride to see where we you want to go first! It took us just over an hour to walk thru.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

My grandchildren and I visited the Dakota Zoo. They have outstanding animal viewing. At the lion exhibit you can go underground and come up in the lion den area. There is a train that takes you around the whole zoo. Well worth the visit!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Sherry L
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Fun for family . Great staff healthy stock. every thing is keep clean. food is ok and reasonable priced

Date of experience: May 2016