“Oops its Free!!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Big Lake, Minnesota
“Oops its Free!!!!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012 via mobile

Good food but they don't listen...! Asked for a garden salad for coleslaw???? Typically good food, no real complaints.

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Applebees South Bismarck”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Hostess Staff a joke...kids on their first ever job - no social acumen whatsoever - cookie cutter ho hum food - servers check out immediately after the order is made. Check back to the table once before the dreaded words are said, "do you have everything you need"? Ummmm Sure...for NOW I do...but Check back periodically.

Visited March 2012
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Always get very few fries”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Every time we go to this restaurant we never have a good experience. My husband always orders a burger and every time he gets this tiny amount of fries. Our kids meals came with more fries! He does always ask the waitress to bring more out and they always do at no charge. The last time we went then put a tiny dab of bbq sauce on his bbq burger and my fajita roll up thing was mostly lettuce. I do have to say that the managers and waitresses have been friendly with our requests.

Visited March 2012
Regina
“THEY SHOULD CHANGE NAME TO CRAPPLEBEE'S”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I took my family here for a nice dinner around 8 pm after a big day of shopping. The hostess was more concerned about planning her weekend, speaking to other employees thru her headset than she was in seating us. The table was dirty, the menus had food smeared on them and the waitress was smacking the gum she was chewing while she was taking our order. What the heck happened to Applebee's? When my burger came(I had asked for no pink so I wanted it cooked) it was still cool on the inside. It was barely cooked at all. So sent it back to be cooked some more. When the waitress brought it back she apologized and said that it has been happening all day. Hello!!! Tune in the cook! So I took a bite and it was still not cooked. I don't think I will ever go back to Applebee's again.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Mr-Tea-Saskatchewan
grandforks
“try it!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

food is very good service was awesome we had steak and potatoes and there apps are very very good and reasonably priced

Visited February 2012