“excellent mexican food in bismarck”
Review of Los Lunas - CLOSED

Los Lunas
Cuisines: Mexican
ND
“excellent mexican food in bismarck”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Tried most of the menu in one sitting, which is a good thing.....focus on a few things and do them well. Their enchiladas were really good and some of the better tamales I have had. Also tried their pork tacos which were good. I tried both the green chili and red, I prefer green and this did not disappoint. Overall for being fast food I really enjoyed the place....will definitely make it a stop when on the north side of town.

• Visited December 2013

Bismarck, North Dakota
“yummy in my tummy”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Small menu, but the best beef enchiladas I have ever sunk my choppers into. The sauce was outstanding and the beef was moist and tender. They need a real restaurant location. Chips were different, but good and the salsa was hot. The guacamole was cheap and very good.

2 Thank arlopear
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
“AWESOME MEXICAN FOOD!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Authentic MEXICAN FOOD! Great family! They work hard! Great tamales to go! Order 2 days ahead! I was hooked from day 1! The flavors of everything is awesome!! A little spicier than most people are used too! You gotta try it! Their chips and sauce are awesome!

Authentic MEXICAN FOOD! Awesome family ! I love all their food !

1 Thank 8356_13
Bismarck
“Great flavor, limited menu”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The menu is very limited--there are only a handful of things to pick from, including enchiladas, tacos and nachos. I had chicken enchiladas. The green sauce on top had peppers chopped up in it, which added some nice flavor. Their standard salsa is quite hot. The guacamole was fresh, chunky and simple--it was very tasty and not overpriced. If their menu was bigger, I'd say this was the best Mexican place in town, but Taco Palenque is still my #1. This is a close 2nd.

1 Thank afonk